Submarine Attack : Part 1

[Triskelion, Washington D.C. : 07/12/1995]

12:23 A.M.

In the capital of the United States there was a huge base, this was the main land base of SHIELD, Director Nicholas Joseph Fury was in his office filing some documents, he thought that everything would go normally until the alarms started to ring.

He sighed, and went towards the door and left, he walked calmly, passing the armed men who were going to the area where all the chaos was taking place.

When Nick finally arrived he saw a familiar face, he stopped in his tracks as he was very surprised. At the base of the angar there were several soldiers pointing guns at three individuals wearing unusual clothes.

There were three women, but they were hardly human, two had blue skin, while the oldest had fish features, this was the one Nick recognized, he walked towards them past his men.

"Doctor Chen, it's been a long time." Nick said looking at Namor's mother.

"Yes, I see that serum has done wonders for you, it doesn't even look like you're a man approaching old age." Chen smiled.

"I can say the same about you, there are few women who haven't envied your ability to not age so fast." Nick returned it in kind.

"Touche old one-eyed man." She shrugged.

"Chen, what happened?" Nick asked Dowager Queen lost some of her animation, and looked at Nick seriously.

"I need your help." She told him, the Director understood and took the three of them to his office, while he gave orders for everyone to get back to work.

Back in his office Nick lit a cigarette, he looked at the two women who were accompanying Chen. The tallest one had long blonde hair, blue skin with black tattoos covering her arms, she had the build of a warrior, wearing a seashell tiara and wearing what looked like a black sports bikini.

The other was a little shorter, she was the most beautiful among the three, with a regal bearing, with long red hair, blue skin and red clothes and golden jewelry decorating her, she was an exotic beauty Fury had to admit.

"Fury, these are Namora and Dorma, they are my most skilled companions and warriors." Chen explained who they were, the blue-skinned Amazon was Namora and the beautiful Aqua Queen was Dorma.

"I don't understand your Highness, why seek help from the air breathers and not from our allies?" Namora asked her Queen.

"Because it concerns them too." Chen replied.

"Can you explain ?" Fury asked.

"Well, see..."

[Lemúria : 03/07/1995]

07:32 A.M.

"What does that mean Attuma!?" One of the advisors said looking at the general pointing something at Namor.

"Very simple, you crooked pieces of coral, I'm claiming what's rightfully mine." Attuma replied.

"Do you really think a stone will protect you from my wrath?" Namor questioned raising an eyebrow.

"No nephew, I don't think so." The stone in Attuma's hand glowed, the rune emanating blue energy.

"I'm sure." He grinned from the outside, a huge explosion destroyed the clown's throne room, this scared the civilians who lived below the palace area, Namor rose from the rubble, a little injured and without his Trident.

"Mother !?" He called out to her, but her only response was a beam of blue energy sending him flying.

"Always looking for your air-breathing mother, but don't worry half-breed, your death won't be slow." Attuma smiled as he had the stone in his right hand and a sword in the other.

Namor got up, wiped the blood that came out of his mouth, he had not only anger in his eyes, but also intelligence.

"The stone of the depths, you really found it, didn't you?" Namor pointed to the rock that dealt him damage.

"Hahaha!, for a fake Atlantean you know a lot about history, yes I found it, one of the few things capable of going head-to-head with Neptune's Trident." He pointed the stone at Namor again.

"And with enough power to kill you, freak." He fired again, but this time Namor was prepared.

Slamming both hands into the ground he raised a wall of rubble that took the damage, raising a smokescreen.

Attuma, unaware of where his nephew would be, was exposed, taking a devastating punch that ripped off his helmet revealing his blond hair tied in a ponytail.

On the ground Attuma tried to get up stunned, but Namor's foot prevented him from getting up.

"How silly uncle, you know that in all Atlantis there is no one more powerful than me, no matter what ancient relics you bring to battle." Namor said proudly, but his uncle's smile disconcerted him.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that my King." A voice said behind Namor.

The Sub-Mariner turned around like lightning, but only had time to receive some kind of purple powder that made him cough heavily, until he finally fell in a faint.

The one responsible was an older-looking Atlantean, with a thin black mustache, wearing yellow and green clothes, no hair.

"Krang!...why?!" Namor said as he passed out.

"That's all for Atlantis my lord." Krang said as he looked at Namor with regret.

"You delayed Warlord Krang, for a minute I thought you had changed your mind." Attuma said as he put on his helmet.

"Don't be condescending Attuma, it was your arrogant attitude that always made you lose to your older brother." Krang said looking at the former student.

Attuma didn't answer, just took the stone from the depths and the Trident of Neptune, he let Krang take Namor's body to the dungeons.

[Triskelion : 07/12/1995]

12:30 A.M.

"That's pretty much what happened, and now Attuma's preparations to launch its war against the surface have begun." Chen replied.

"That sucks, but I already have the right guy for the job." Nick answered.

"And who do you think is so capable that it could stop an invasion of the mighty kingdom of Lemuria?" Dorma asked curiously.

Nick just let out a ghost of a smile, already thinking about calling the flying man.

To be continued....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Mariner Time! those who haven't read comics must not be understanding anything, and yes Marvel was creative enough to name someone Atlantean arc is going to bring in a lot of forgotten characters from Namor's core, so don't expect a Black Panther to appear out of nowhere.

Thank you for reading. I hope that you liked the chapter.

Please give your comments and if you want then votes too so that it can give me motivation to update the story.