Star Adventure : Part 2

[Kronium Station 07 : 08/01/1995]

POV : Superman

Xemnu, I remember seeing him in a clip of the shitty cartoon Hulk and his companions, as far as I remember, he's a cosmic warrior who challenges the strongest on every planet to a fight.

"Come on!, there's no one?!" He kept screaming.

"Ok...stay here and I'll take care of it." Nova said as he got ready, but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Let me handle this one, I think you'd do more damage to the place in the fight than he would alone." I say listening to my gut, he just shrugged and aliens made way for me to pass, Xemnu stopped screaming and the furball looked at me smiling, he seemed to really enjoy fighting with the others.

"Oh what do we have here!, a living Kryptonian!" Everyone seems to know the symbol of house El on my chest, it makes me wonder what my people did to become so famous and that fame lasts after their self-imposed exile.

"I believe you will only stop this criminal act if someone challenges you right?" I asked calmly, he simply nodded in acceptance.

"Very well, I dare you there." I say clenching my fists.

He smiled and walked over to me, he must have been ten feet tall, I had to look up to meet his eyes.

"I will crush you, little Kryptonian." He smiled and then punched me.

The fist made contact with my face, sending out a shock wave that knocked most of the aliens close by, but there was another sound, the sound of something snapping.

"AHHHRGH!" Xenmu roared as he held his broken hand.

"Does it survive in space?" I asked Nova he was surprised.

"Boy, I've seen people with glass jaws, but this is the first time I've seen a steel jaw, yes he can survive in space, and he already has a security squad coming to get him." He said as he received information from the helmet.

Smiling, I went to Xenmu and grabbed him by the thick mustache, he was at my level of vision so I headbutted him, then quickly turned and sent him through an entrance sending him out of the station, close to the security ships that were arriving.

"Now where should we go?" I asked Nova.

He then took us through the station, it was a variety of life forms, but the strange thing is that most were carbon based and breathed oxygen at different levels of need.

"I also found it strange at first, but from what little I know, millions of years from Earth's perspective, there was a race that dominated a good part of the cosmos, enslaving the others, after a furious battle, finally the Nova Troop defeated them all , banishing them." Nova explained.

"From there, the languages spoken were variations of the language of that empire, as for the fact that almost everyone breathes oxygen, most living beings have influence from the Celestials, making everyone more or less similar." That is indeed something to consider.

"Where are we?" I asked seeing that we were in a darker area.

"See an informant." Nova said simply.