23. The Shibuya Incident pt.4

(y/n) thought about Getou's proposition for a few seconds, until finally taking some steps back, closer to Itadori and Mei Mei.

(y/n): "I'll have to decline. I can't take a chance to lose what I have... Not again... Not anymore."

Getou: "I feared you would say that... you've gone soft. I would've liked for you to be on my side."

Itadori: "Huh? What is he talking about?"

Mei Mei: "Hm..." What is your next move...

(y/n): "I guess, I don't really mind tho."

(y/n) pointed his right index finger at Getou, making his usual finger gun. 

(y/n): "I'll put an end to this. I know nothing will stop you, so I'll do it myself."

Getou: "Oh, really? Would you look down for just a moment?"

(y/n) turned his gaze downwards, as he just noticed there was a strange object in front of him, it had the shape of a small box, wrapped in papers with all kinds of seals in them.

Getou: "Baishi, open."

Just before (y/n) could react the box opened dividing itself into four parts, all connected through a sort of 'skin', almost immediately a tendril shot out of it, hitting (y/n)'s eyes, fully covering the bandages on his head, then, two more launched at him, getting hold of both of his hands and wrapping them.

(y/n): "H-huh?!  What is this!"

Getou: "You didn't really think I would come unprepared if a situation like this occurred, didn't you? I had my free time to develop something to... I couldn't say seal but contain you. Besides, I would like to see which eye you open first."

Itadori: "Y-you!"

Itadori began to run at Getou, but a special-grade curse appeared and tackled him away, Mei Mei and Ui Ui soon followed Itadori.

Mei Mei: Tch, this is bad. God knows how many curses he has stored up there. Plus, we even have to free Nakatomi from... that... I hope I get paid well for this.

Strange marks began to appear in the bottom of the cables that connected to (y/n), and made their way onto his body, as a glow appeared beneath his bandages as he attempted to release himself from the seal's grasp. As his attempts showed no progress his frustration grew, building up stress. The glow on the right side of his eye had a yellowish color, but on the other side, it had a purplish color.

(y/n): "Release me!"

Meanwhile, Mei Mei, Ui Ui, and Itadori were fighting the special-grade curse. The curse was 246 cm tall (8'1), had two long arms with razor-sharp claws at the tip of each finger, and a balloon-shaped head with two pairs of eyes on each side, giving it a full 360 view with no blindspots besides the top. The torso couldn't be described since the ability of the curse was to phase through solid objects, and it was currently half-hiding on a building wall, complicating things for the three sorcerers, which couldn't land a single hit on it.

The tendrils that were connecting to (y/n) began to slowly bring him toward the box itself, as he put all his strength on his feet to prevent it.

Mei Mei: "Tch. Itadori, can you hold on your own for a while?"

Itadori: "S-sure!"

Mei Mei separated from Itadori and Ui Ui and went to (y/n). Carrying her two-handed battle axe. But Getou wasn't planning on having anyone interfere and sent a flying curse to Mei, but she quickly cut it in half.

(y/n) kept tugging and tugging in failed attempts to release himself, but he didn't succeed, the gap between the skin wall of the gate and himself was becoming smaller as his frustration grew, and he began to get stressed as he saw that his attempts were unsuccessful.