2. (y/n)'s first mission

(y/n) finally arrived at the principal's room, thanks to Miwa. He knocked on the shoji and was let in.

Yoshinobu: "What took you so long?"

(y/n): "s-sorry"

Utahime: "Let's continue. There have been many reports about a Grade 3 curse roaming around Higashi-Otani cemetery. It's not weird to see them around those places. We need you to take care of it"

(y/n): What the hell is a 3 grade. "Sure, am I going with some-"

Yoshinobu: "No, you'll go alone"

(y/n): "Riiight...I'll be going then..."

(y/n) then left the room, leaving only Yoshinobu and Utahime.

Utahime: "Are you sure about this?"

Yoshinobu: "Very"

As (y/n) walked away from the room, he encountered Miwa, which seemed to be waiting for him.

Miwa: "And? What did they tell you?"

(y/n): "They sent me to a mission to some cemetery, there seems to be a grade something curse there" 

Miwa: "Oh, and who's going to be your partner?"

(y/n): "No one apparently"

Miwa: "Oh... Oh! Maybe it's like your entrance exam!"

(y/n)" My what?"

Miwa: "They're sending you alone because they need to know your worth!"

(y/n): "I'm not sure I quite understand"

Miwa: "Think about it. You entered the School directly to being a Second year, without any exam of any sort, so this mission will be that exam"

(y/n): "Oh! I didn't see it like that,  as expected you're really smart, Kasumi-sama!"

Miwa: "D-don't call me sama... Anyway... You should get going, I think it's pretty far from here"

(y/n): "I don't know where that is but... with the help of this device I'll reach my destiny!" He said as he held up high his phone. "I'll be going now, bye!"

Miwa: "R-right..."

And with that, he left, beginning his journey to Higashi-Otani cemetery.

Miwa: Wait... How is he going o get back if he doesn't know where this is...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even with the help of the GPS (y/n) still took his time to reach the cemetery, because he had trouble using it and went to different streets that had nothing to do with the main route. Matter of fact, even with Utahime's teaching, he isn't able to use his phone, mainly because when she was showing him how to use it, he was with the bandages on and his eyes closed. 

But after some time and luck, he was able to reach his destination.

(y/n): "I wonder if this is the right place... Only one way to find out"

And so he entered the cemetery, walking through the tombs, his path only being light by the moonlight. Lucky for him, there weren't any civilians in the nearby area.

He kept walking, occasionally tripping on a tombstone, but never falling to the ground. He was walking towards a red souled figure, but suddenly it vanished, appearing in front of (y/n), looming over him.