20. The Shibuya Incident pt.1

RECORD OF THE INCIDENT ON OCTOBER 31, 2018 AT 7:00 PM

A CURTAIN WITH A 400-METER RADIUS WAS CAST CENTERED AT THE TOKYU DEPARTMENT STORE TOYOKO BRANCH

Ijichi: "It's a curtain that only traps civilians. Civilians can only enter. As for windows, that depends on the person. Jujutsu sorcerers, as well as auxiliary managers, can come and go as they please."

Nanami: "Any reception?"

Ijichi: "Blocked. All communications will have to be done outside the curtain... or through us, the managers."

Nanami: "Sounds like quite the plan."

Ino: "Fushiguro! Fushiguro! Curtains

Ino: "Fushiguro! Fushiguro! Curtains... The conditions that can be used to increase or decrease the barrier's effectiveness... are usually only things related to cursed energy. So, basically, humans, cursed spirits, and cursed objects. Therefore, reception being blocked is a secondary effect of the curtain. But the curtain can't actually block or allow reception."

Megumi: "Uhm, yes, I know."

Nanami: "Ino, he's an excellent student, stop trying to show off just because you're older. And..."

Ino: "What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

Nanami: "Where is Gojo?"

SHIBUYA MARK CITY RESTAURANT AVENUE ENTRANCE (OUTSIDE THE CURTAIN)

Nobara: "No one's here?! At a busy intersection in front of the station?! on Halloween?!"

Akari Nitta: "Looks like something bad went down. Everyone is spread out near the curtain's perimeter, and they're all begging for the same thing... Bring Satoru Gojo."

Naobito: "Hmph! There's no way a non-sorcerer would know him

Naobito: "Hmph! There's no way a non-sorcerer would know him. They were told to say it. We can't break the curtain?"

Akari Nitta: "It's tough. After all, the curtain isn't restricting sorcerers from either side. It's not something we can destroy with brute force. It'll be quicker to locate and take out the curse user who summoned the curtain."