21. The Shibuya Incident pt.2

Satoru: "Hey, weed."

Satoru pointed at Hanami.

Satoru: "This is our third meeting, right? And you still haven't learned! You're going down first!"

The curses just stared at Satoru while he slowly approached them with a powerful aura.

Satoru: "So, c'mon. What's wrong? Weren't you the ones who told me... To not run away?"

Jogo and Hanami attempted to strike Satoru, but surprisingly, he blocked Jogo's attack with his arm.

Jogo: Did I just touch-

Satoru dodged an incoming kick from Hanami as he grabbed Jogo's arm with his two hands.

Satoru: "Ready... Steady..."

He twisted his body, ripping Jogo's arm. Turning around just in time to block a punch from Hanami using his newly obtained curse arm as a shield.

Jogo backed away as its arm slowly regenerated but Satoru was quick to follow him.

Hanami: He's going for Jogo. Did he say that earlier to confuse us? Not only that... He deactivated... His limitless cured technique! He decided to stop concentrating on his cursed technique. Since the number of people is starting to thin out... Does he plan to just use cursed energy and keep this fight confined to close quarters? But if that's the case, there's no point in getting the crowd involved anymore. All I need to do is... Use my cursed technique! 

A root with a sharp end emerged next to Hanami.

Jogo: "Don't deactivate your amplification! Hanami!"

Satoru instantly turned around and jumped at Hanami, grabbing the two branches from his face.

Satoru: "Someone told me that... This is your weak point."

He used Hanami's body to propel himself while still holding the two branches, completely ripping them from Hanami's body. Leaving the curse with empty sockets.

Satoru: "Thought so. You can't use amplification and your innate technique... at the same time."

Jogo: The only reason I survived earlier was because the amplification technique was protecting me! He's this strong even though he's just using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks! Satoru Gojo... Is there anything you don't have?!

Suddenly, some civilians that were close to Satoru were decapitated by a stream of blood. He turned to see the attacker and it was none other than Choso, who stayed out of the battle between the sorcerer and curses.

Choso: "Tch."

Satoru: That guy's not a cursed spirit. I bet he's a cursed womb: death painting. Even though he bugs me, he doesn't seem to be as proactive as these two. He can wait.

Hanami and Jogo attempted to strike Satoru from the back and front. But it was stopped by his strengthened limitless technique.

Satoru: "You sure about that? If you try to neutralize my technique with your amplification... Then I'll counter it by strengthening my cursed technique. This useless tree over here... Might not be up to the challenge."

Jogo: "Wha-?!"

Satoru faced Hanami and stroked the curse with a powerful attack.

Jogo: "Satoru Gojo! Over here!"

Jogo tried to distract Satoru from killing Hanami by aiming a cursed technique at a group of civilians, but it was no use. Hanami was just a splash of blood on the wall.