14. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.9

The scoreboard showed 0 points for both teams.

Todo went up as the next batter.

Todo: "Catcher, huh? Catching, throwing, leading, fielding, etc. One could call it a fitting position for my brother. But what I desire is a face-off with pitcher Itadori."

Todo Aoi: Catcher

Won the middle school nationals with Itadori. Itadori denies this.

Itadori: "Todo... You could have been their pitcher."

Utahime: "He can't. Mechamaru can't do anything but pitch right now."

Todo: "Promise me, brother. If I hit a home run at-bat this time, next time you'll pl-"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was hit by a baseball on the cheek, thrown by the pitcher, Maki (intentional), making him drop the bat and fall to the ground.

Itadori: "T-Todo! Hang in there!"

Mai: "Nice pitch!"

Momo: "Nice pitch!"

Noritoshi: "Nice pitch!"

(y/n): "Nice pitch!"

Megumi: "Nice pitch!"

Nobara: "Maki-san, nice pitch!"

Panda: "Nice pitch!"

They all repeated over and over. Itadori hearing this could only look at Todo, with only one thought.

Itadori: "Todo, everyone really hates you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the principals from the Tokyo and Kyoto schools were sitting on a bench, looking at the ground, where some ants were passing by.

Principal Yaga: "Do you still hate Itadori?"

Principal Yoshinobu: "It's not a matter of liking him or hating him. Itadori isn't allowed to exist under Jujutsu laws. He's only alive due to Gojo's selfishness. We must not bend the rules of the group for the individual. Moreover, many others may die because Itadori lives.

Principal Yaga: "How about Nakatomi, then."

Principal Yoshinobu: "He's someone we don't have control of, not even Gojo has. It's only a matter of time until he detonates."

Principal Yaga: "Why did you decide to get him out of his prison, then?"

 Principal Yoshinobu: "It was Gojo's, but he was right, if 'they' got to him first, we don't know what could happen in such situation."

Principal Yaga. "Hm... If I'm honest, I don't even know what the right decision is with Itadori. But for now, let's just watch over them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the baseball match, Inumaki was the batter now.

He hit the ball, sending it to Noritoshi, which then caught it and sent it to Mai, but Inumaki had already reached Mai's base.