15. Unexpected visit

Sorry for the long wait!

(y/n): "The night parade?"

Todo: "Yes, I had a suspicion about it, but now I'm certain."

(y/n): "How so?"

Todo: "I saw you, here, in Kyoto. Don't try to act your way out of this."

(y/n): "I'm not. I've heard about it, but I wasn't here in Kyoto."

Todo: "Oh, really?"

(y/n): "Yep."

Todo immediately pulled out his phone, and after searching for some seconds in his gallery, he finally found the image he wanted. The image showed a silhouette similar to (y/n)'s walking around the streets of Kyoto, as hundreds of curses passed by him. He wasn't wearing his bandages and a blue glow in his eyes. He showed the image to (y/n).

Todo: "What's this then."

(y/n): "You dumb monkey you know I can't see right?"

Tired of (y/n), Todo sent a powerful right hook but was dodged.

Todo: "There's no way out of this."

(y/n): "hm."

They both go into their fight stance, getting ready for the upcoming battle. Todo already expected things to go this way, and if they didn't, he would make them.

(y/n): "Let's just forget about that, forget that you even someone there, and return as if nothing happened."

Todo: "I can't. Ever since you got here I felt this weird aura around you, like you were cursed."

(y/n): "Oh I am cursed."

Todo: "Hm, then I'll have to take you out."

(y/n): "I would like to see you try."

Todo ripped his shirt and rushed at (y/n), hitting him with a combo of powerful attacks, which he dodged all. After jumping behind Todo, he hit him with a palm strike, but it wasn't like any other, the hit altered the flow of cursed energy of Todo. Something that took him by surprise.

Todo: "How did you-?"

Before he could finish, (y/n) grabbed his head with his hand, a small light-emitting from Todo's eyes. While his cursed energy battled (y/n)'s for domination. He walked some steps back while grabbing his head.

(y/n): "You okay there?"

Todo: "H-hm? O-oh, I just... It's nothing. Where's my shirt?"

(y/n): "I dunno. Let's go back."

Todo: "Right."

Todo began walking back as (y/n) grabbed his head and fell on the ground while still holding it, blood spilling from his nose. It took him some time to finally regain his composure and walked back to his dormitory. But before that, he stomped on Todo's phone until there were no traces of it.

(y/n) sighed as he sat down on a chair in front of a mirror, slowly removing his bandages and looking at his reflection. As he slowly dug his fingers into his eye sockets, blood leaked from them, squirting at the mirror, damping his reflection on it.

He pulled his fingers out, covered in his blood, the place where his eyes were supposed to be was now empty, and overflowing with blood.

But not so long after, particles began to form on his empty eye sockets, and after some seconds, his eyes appeared again, as if nothing had happened.