22. The Shibuya Incident pt.3

Satoru was following Jogo. As the curse moved through the crowd of people in an attempt to get the sorcerer out of his tail, Jogo grabbed one civilian who was just standing there to Satoru, and as he blocked it, the curse went behind him, and sent a punch that didn't hit and escaped quickly.

Jogo: Don't let Hanami's death be in vain... Hide among the humans. Hit them with the extension and run! "CHOSO! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T HELP!"

Choso: "Yeah, yeah."

Three of Choso's blood arrows went at Satoru, and one pierced a civilian's head. But none of them hit the blindfolded sorcerer.

Satoru: Keeping their distance, huh? But that's the best they can do. The people who can't see curses are starting to avoid me. Once enough people scatter, I'll be able to get volcano head. Undoing my technique like just now won't work, either. It knows I'm aiming for a close-quarters brawl. If it manages to cooperate with the kusozu and use a large-scale technique over the crowd... things will get troublesome. I'm sorry. Not everyone will be saved. "But I'll definitely exorcise it."

Jogo: Not yet?! 20 minutes have passed a while ago!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getou: "Not yet. Gojo Satoru is doing just fine! You gotta get him more worked up."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:14 TOKYO METRO STATION  IN FRONT OF MEIJI SHRINE

The Mei Mei team was currently running through the metro station.

Mei Mei: "Incredible, Itadori-kun!"

Itadori: "Huh? What is?"

Mei Mei: "I honestly thought you'd have more trouble. You're good enough to be a first grade already. I haven't seen anyone get this far without using any techniques since Kusakabe."

Itadori: "It wasn't the patchwork guy. Though, It wouldn't have been so easy if it was."

Ui Ui: "My sister is praising you. Just take the compliment!"

Itadori: "Thanks! It's an honor!" 

Mei Mei and Itadori slide through an escalator handrail, while as Ui Ui just went down the stairs. Upon coming down they noticed a man sitting down by a wall.

Mei Mei: "...We're too late."

Itadori: "Hey, you! Are you okay what happened?"

Civilian: "Everyone... monsters... they got on... the train... he said... IT WAS ALREADY FULL! SO I WASN'T NEEDED!"

Suddenly the man's head began to expand in inhuman ways before falling to the floor, dead.

Itadori: "He was here! SHIT!"

But then he remembered something the man said before dying. 'they got on the train'. Realizing something.

Itadori: "Gojo-Sensei!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------