8. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.3

Panda fell to the ground as he changed to its usual panda shape, slowly falling to the ground.

Panda: "H-how..."

He then fell unconscious. (y/n) turned to Mechamaru, as he was still surprised at how he could find the cores when it was almost impossible for him to even spot one.

Mechamaru: "How did you find them?... Did you destroy its cores?"

(y/n): "What? No, no-no. The cores are fine. I only weakened them enough to make them unusable for now, but they can still make a full recovery. Finding a core is pretty easy... at least for me, I can see a dot on the soul where it's located... Besides that, I think you should retire from the battle. You look like you took a beating."

Mechamaru: "... I guess you're right. I can't risk Mechamaru getting more damaged. Regroup with the others. Nishimiya could use your help"

(y/n): "Right, I'll come back to you later."

Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event: Panda - Retired

Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event: Ultimate Mechamaru - Retired

(y/n) leaped from the roof into the forest, wanting to get to Momo as soon as possible, but along the way, a 'thing' appeared next to some trees, making (y/n) immediately stop.

(y/n): "Eh?"

They kept staring at each other, not making the slightest movement.

(y/n): "Why are you looking at me like that?... All funny... Don't you have other things to do? Shoo, Shoo."

The curse ran away right after, and (y/n) did the same. The latter spotted Toge at the distance but decided to ignore it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the Senseis were watching the current fight between Maki and Miwa, which the latter was taking a beating, even getting her sword stolen.

???: "What an interesting girl. You should promote her to second-grade already"

 You should promote her to second-grade already"