10. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.5

The four students watched as the curse was standing on the tiled awning in front of them.

Noritoshi: "Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujutsu High? Who does this veil belong to?"

Megumi: "Probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit."

Inumaki coughed but went unnoticed, except for (y/n) which slightly turned his head at him.

Noritoshi: "Do you know something?"

Megumi remembered some words given by Satoru some days ago while showing him a terrible drawing of them.

(1ST DRAWING) SPECIAL-GRADE CURSE, HANAMI

Satoru: "These are unregistered cursed special-grade cursed spirits. And it looks like they're working with a human, too."

Megumi: "I think it's the special-grade cursed spirit that attacked Gojo-sensei before. Its appearance matches the report. I can even tell, even from that guy's drawing."

Inumaki: "Tuna and Mayo."

(y/n): "Wut?."

Megumi: "You're right. Let's contact Gojo-sensei."

(y/n): "Eh?!"

Noritoshi: "You can understand what he's saying?"

Megumi: "That doesn't matter right now. Our opponent might use a domain. Maintain our distance and retreat to Gojo-sensei-"

Suddenly, the curse appeared right behind Noritoshi, he barely got out of the way, but Megumi's phone ended up being destroyed.

Inumaki: "Don't Move!"

The curse stopped any action, trying to fight against Inumaki's cursed speech. The others got far from it. Noritoshi brought out a bag with his own blood, using his cursed technique to release it.

Noritoshi: "Blood manipulation: Slicing exorcism!"

the blood turned into a saw, sending it spinning at the curse's head, but not causing any damage.

Noritoshi: No damage?!

Suddenly, Megumi's Nue appeared above the curse, striking it with his thunder to then disappear, giving a chance for Megumi to attack with his jet-black blade, slicing its leg, but yet again, causing no damage other than making a slice on the curse's pants.

Megumi: Tch, it's really tough

Noritoshi: That sword... Where has he been hiding it?

Hanami: "nerdlihc hsiloof, ti potS" (Stop it, foolish children)

Even though they didn't understand what the curse said at first, but understood the meaning.

Megumi: What is this? I can't tell what it's saying by the sound, but I can understand its meaning? This feels creepy.