6. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.1

The Kyoto students got to their own meeting room, except for (y/n), which Principal Yoshinobu had told him to stay out to get some things for the upcoming Wacky Cursed Spirit Exorcism Race.

Principal Yoshinobu: "Kill Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji. He is not a person. So it will go unquestioned. It'll be treated as an accident. There's no need to hold back or hesitate.

Miwa: I don't want to...

Mai: "You say to kill him, but he's here because he didn't die, right?"

Principal Yoshinobu: "I've heard that Itadori's previous death was suicide. What is the one thing you must be cautious about when ending a hostile sorcerer? Kamo.

Noritoshi: "Yes. You must kill them with Cursed Energy to prevent them from coming back as a curse after death."

Principal Yoshinobu: "Exactly. If another delivers the finishing blow with Cursed energy, then all is well. At present, Itadori Yuji has control of the body. Unless Sukuna comes out he's just a first-year. Killing him will be-"

Before he could continue talking, the sliding door of the room was kicked by Aoi, breaking it and sending it flying, almost hitting (y/n).

Aoi: "This is stupid. Do what you want."

Noritoshi: "Come back, Todo. The principal isn't finished yet."

Aoi: "Takada-Chan's making a guest appearance on a walking show at 11. Do I need to explain any more?"

Noritoshi: "You can record it, come back here."

Aoi: "I'm going to watch the recording and watch it in real-time! Who do you take me for?"

Mai: That's your problem here?!

Aoi: "Listen, all of you. You listen too, old man. I've been long disappointed in you all and your bad taste in women. Plot and scheme all you want on your own. But if you try to order me around again, I'll kill you."

And with that, he left, soon followed by Principal Yoshinobu. Everyone stood in silence as (y/n) quietly arrived, confused as to why did the door went flying and why did Aoi and the Principal leave.

Miwa: "What do we do now? I don't think we'll be able to carry out the plan with him like that. The principal's gone off somewhere, too. I don't want to be killed by that guy"

(y/n): "Hm? What plan? ...Killed by that guy?"

(y/n)'s voice seemed to deepen as he said the last four words.

Miwa: "O-oh, (y/n)-san, it's n-nothing."

Momo: "It's that Itadori guy."

(y/n): "He wants to kill you?... I won't let that happen."

Miwa: "N-no, he doesn't-"

(y/n): "Worry not, Miwa-sama! I'll take care of him."

Mai: "Are you sure? How will a blindfolded guy could possibly win against Sukuna's vessel?"

(y/n): "This 'blind guy' can do things you know? I thought you already knew that. Since I always beat you at practice."

Mai: "Why you?!"

Mai tackled (y/n) and they wrestled on the ground, Mai managing to pin (y/n) but with his incredible flexibility, he could free himself.

 Momo: "It won't be necessary. Aoi's going to probably go straight for the Tokyo team. If he's just going to go berserk, we can focus on the game."