19. Pre-Festival

Back in Kokichi's hideout, two people walked in. 

Kokichi: "I was beginning to think you forgot about me."

Getou: "We wouldn't dare

Getou: "We wouldn't dare. The consequences of cursed restriction are something you know better than anyone."

Mahito: "Yeesh! As always... It stinks of mold. And why is there a hole in the floor?"

Kokichi: "He was here before you."

Mahito: "He?"

Getou: "Hm... Why was he here?"

Kokichi: "Only to see the consequences of heavenly restriction."

Getou: "Heh. Only to see the consequences of his actions, typical."

Mahito: "OH... You're talking about him! Surprised he didn't kill you... So, why don't we just kill him ourselves, he's our enemy after all" 

Getou: "Not yet, Mahito. We agreed to heal his body with your idle transfiguration... In exchange for cooperation and information. We've made this binding vow with him. The killing part comes after you fix him up."

Mahito: "It would've been great to have used him in Shibuya... Oh well..."

Kokichi: " 'Don't lay a finger on anyone from Kyoto Jujutsu High.' You're the ones who broke the binding vow first."

Mahito: "But that was Hanami... Don't pin that on us!"

Kokichi: "I'm not here to argue details with a curse. Hurry up and heal me, you... scum."

Mahito: "Don't blame me if you turn into a caterpillar."

Getou: "Mahito. A binding vow made with another person... Is a whole different beast than a binding vow imposed on oneself. One of the differences... Is that the 'penalty' is unknown. When breaking a binding vow with oneself... The worst that can happen is losing what was gained. We can't take that risk. If we break the binding vow now, who knows when and what sort of retribution might come our way."

Mahito: "Yeah, yeah. You better be thankful. You're even lower than scum."

He said as he approached Kokichi and placed his hand on his forehead. Using his technique, Idle transfiguration to fix Kokichi's body. 

Kokichi stood up as the bandages around his body fell. He examined his hands, arms, and torso. Feeling finally like a normal person, the pain he constantly felt was now gone.

Mahito: "Boooring. How about showing some enthusiasm?"

Kokichi: "That... Comes after we settle our business.

Mahito: "True. Well then... Let's begin!"

Mahito got into his fight stance and multiple Mechamarus appeared behind Kokichi.