9. Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange event pt.4

Noritoshi and (y/n) ran after Megumi, using Kamo's arrows to discover his location. They eventually reached a staircase. Seeing two frogs with wings, called 'The well's unknown abyss'. A combination of Megumi's Nue and Toad.

Megumi: "Hey you, what are you doing with Maki-san and Kugisaki-san?"

(y/n): "Finally! Fushiguro! They've been unconscious for a while now, and I couldn't leave them for a curse to find. Care to take care of them. My shoulders are getting uncomfortable."

Megumi: "Not a chance, at least now with both of you here."

(y/n) suddenly appeared next to him and repeatedly bonked him on the head.

(y/n): "Bad classmate. Bad, bad."

Megumi: I didn't even see him...!

(y/n): "I'll just leave them in a room nearby, they'll be safe there."

He began to walk away, leaving only Noritoshi and Megumi.

Noritoshi: "What an interesting person."

Megumi: "Hm."

Noritoshi: "Let's use the moment he gave for both of us. Can't say I appreciate you holding out on me."

Megumi: He'll be back in any minute. I doubt I could win against both of them at once, my demon dog is still out on his mission. Got to take Kamo-san out first, and quickly. "You're on your last arrow, aren't you? You'll pass out from anemia before your classmate can help you."

Noritoshi: "Don't worry about that, these are all arrows I prepared ahead of time."

Megumi: Blood manipulation: a technique that manipulates one's blood and objects imbued with it, fitting for one of the three major clans and their love for bloodline.

Noritoshi: Ten shadows technique: one of the Zen'in clan's hereditary techniques. It creates ten types of shikigami using shadows as its medium. If only Maki or Mai had inherited that technique...

Noritoshi shot the arrow to the roof above Megumi, making some wood planks fall near him. Using it as a distraction to jump and deliver a blow. Which he blocked with one of his wooden tonfas, but still being sent some centimeters behind, his body slightly shaking from the strength of the hit.

Megumi: He has that much power?

Noritoshi: "Nice reaction. But stay alert."

He opened his right eye, and a blood mark with the shape of an 'X' appeared over it. He then seemed to disappear in a blur, appearing next to Megumi, palm striking him, he could barely block it with his right tonfa, resulting in it breaking and him being sent to a wall.

Megumi: I was too slow to defend with cursed energy? With this much speed and power, it's like he's a different person now!

Noritoshi: Manipulating blood isn't limited to its shape and motion. Body temperature, pulse, red blood cells, and all other components of blood are mine to freely control. "Flowing red scale!"

Megumi: "You're doping!"

Noritoshi: "Very astute. But I wish you wouldn't use such a layman's term for it."

(y/n): "Could you keep it down! I'm trying to find a room without parts of the roof falling on top of us!"

He shouted in the distance, making the two of them look in the direction of the shout. Making an opening for Nortioshi to attack.