Chapter 22: Official

Start from the beginning

The pinkette stared up the sky, her grin unwavering. "Sasuke, can you wait for me?" She asked in almost a whisper; though she caught the male's attention.

Plus, he seemed to understand what she meant so he gave her a nod, "I can and I will."

"I see..." Sakura gripped on Sasuke's coat which she was wearing and faced the ravenette. "But you know..."

A pink blush dusted on the emerald-eyed girl's cheeks, gently reaching for Sasuke's hand.

"You don't really have to wait anymore."

For a moment, Sasuke was taken aback by what she said, but he ended up smirking.

Though... he didn't answer.

Sakura momentarily frowned and added, the sweetness in her voice fading. "Well? Say something, you dork."

He chuckled then pulled her to a tight embrace, planting a kiss on Sakura's head. "I only have three words to say, Sakura."

The pinkette blushed again and responded in a shy voice, "I have four."

"Then I'd like to hear them," he stated, "I love you."

And this time, she replied, her voice full of sincerity and tenderness.

"I love you too."

The two shared a deep and passionate kiss after that, and you could say that they're finally and officially together.

***

Thirty minutes passed and Sakura fell asleep inside the car again. The raven-haired business man pulled down the hood of his car and exhaled. He stepped inside, twisting his car keys, turning on the engine.

He took out his phone and saw six unread messages from the same person. He opened them and chuckled.

From: Naruto

Oi, teme! Did your plan work?!

Sasuke shut down his phone and drove away. It was really unexpected that his engine died for some reason; but he didn't really call a friend to help him fix the car. He simply took advantage of the situation so that he can spend some more time with Sakura.

And luckily, she finally said those words that he was longing to hear from her mouth.

I love you.

**********

HELLO

(。◕‿◕。)

Lol :P

Just going to say that sorry if it sucks and lacks romance, I'm in a hurry typing this hehe. Also, I will be kinda inactive because school starts tomorrow and stuff. Tho I already typed the next chapter in my notes so ;)

Anyway, I was tagged by the 20 facts thing lol. I'll just put it here since I don't wanna make a whole book for it B)

20 facts: (I won't get too personal :P)

1. I'm a girl. (Obviously lol)

2. I'm a Filipino :)

3. I'm twelve turning thirteen this July~ (the gifts okay, the gifts)

4. I lack self-confidence. I used to be very anti-social when I was younger, but someone helped me to boost my self-esteem when I was in fifth grade.

5. I wish to become a successful doctor in the future. ♥️

6. I love chocolate and pizza. (Who doesn't? No, seriously. Does anyone hate those kind of food?)

7. I like Jungkook from BTS. <3 #bias

8. I only had one crush during my entire grade school life. Yes, just one because it's rare for me to have a good-looking and smart guy classmate HAHAHA (but I don't like him now :P)

9. I have this huge hate towards one of my classmates. I don't know if it's hate, or dislike... I just can't stand her attitude.

She's the vice president of the class while I'm the peace officer. She acts all goody-two-shoes whenever the teachers are there, and heck, even our classmates. But when she's talking to me, she's all bitchy and annoying. I can't stand her.

She thinks so lowly of others. She bullies them and I can't really see how she's capable of doing so. I don't know what I did to her tbh, but I think her hate towards me has something to do with the guy I liked. (Yes we have the same crush lmfao)

But whatever, she can have him. I deserve better //flips hair

(Lmao excuse my craziness xD)

10. I hate cockroaches. TT^TT I run away whenever I see one HAHAHA I'm so embarrassing xD

11. I suck at Mathematics.

Lol but I'm sooo thankful that I got an A during the fourth grading period omfg. Math is really my least favorite subject. Like, can someone tell me why we have to freaking search for the X in algebra? Ughh

(P.S, my Math teacher didn't teach us Algebra. I hate her >.< I only asked my brother to teach me lol I'm so gonna have a hard time on high school)

12. Favorite subject is English. I like Science too lololol

13. I love Naruto. (Quite obviously xD) btw when I first saw Orochimaru, I thought he was a girl :/ y'know, because of the long hair xD (lmao I'm so stupid)

14. I love food :-)

15. I like studying when there's food beside me. It gives me inspiration *^* huehue

16. I actually like something related to school. Lol it's the clubings. Foods and friends aside, the Journalism club at my school's really great. (That's why I joined in the first place. Lol nvm)

Plus I'm part of the staff oMFG :D I get to write about science, health and technology stuff (including cyberbullying).

17. Tbh I have a lot of friends at school since I became kinda friendly, but I only consider 2 of them as my real best friends.

18. Some of my other favorite animes (excluding Naruto since it's really my first fav xD) are Fairy Tail, Kuroko no Basket, SnK, Death Note, One Piece etc lol. (Though I wish One Piece would improve the art work tbh)

19. Sometimes I wish I was 16 years old because I can pair myself up with 16-year-old anime characters :P Like those from KnB hehe :3

(But Peter Pan doesn't want to grow up... so idk)

20. I like red-haired anime guys because they look hot lol (e.g Gaara, Sasori & Akashi from KnB) but I also like blonde boys huehue (Minato Namikaze, Kise Ryouta etc) and let's not forget black haired people loool (Levi from SnK, Gray Fullbuster and our beloved emo king, Sasuke Uchihaaa <3)

That's about it. :) I'm kinda in a rush so I can't tag xD

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and also my boring facts. Lol see ya! Thanks for reading! :)

~PBPink

06.07.15