chapter 51

Innocent Heart Part 51

Aashi was lying on her bed after taking her medicine when she heard the sound of her phone ringtone. She picked up her phone from the side table which she put her phone on the charge after coming here.

She looked at the screen where Vishant's name was flashing. She gulped down in fear and sat on the bed folding her legs in Indian style with throbbing heart. She started eating her nails in nervousness and murmured to herself "I will not pick up his call and what is left to talk between us. Once Ajay Bhai (bro) got married, I will tell everyone that I don't want to live with him. My self-esteem is more important to me than my love. This marriage has no meaning without my self-respect"

She was angry and very disappointed at him. she gave her everything to their marriage but he ruined in his anger. She already lost her hopes with him.

She put the phone back on the side table and got down from the bed and came to the balcony. She looked at the garden putting her both hands on the railing where some people were doing preparations for tomorrow's Haldi and Mehndi function and Mahi was instructing them something.

She heard her phone's ringtone again but she still did not turn around to look at her phone. After 2-3 rings, the phone stopped ringing but only then she heard 'ting' sound on the phone. he sent message to her.

She wanted to ignore but her heart was nagging her to once see the message. She came back inside the room and sat on the bed and took the phone in her hands and saw that Vishant had messaged her.

After a while of wondering whether to see the message or not??? She thought of seeing the message at the end.

"If you didn't want me to fucking come there myself, answer my fucking call right now or else you know very well that if I come there, it won't be good for you at all."

She got scared after reading message. Sweats started forming on her forehead and heart started beating like bullet train's speed. She felt goosebumps in her body. She knew if he came here then she will be doomed.

She herself wanted to tell everything to everyone but she did not want to spoil Ajay's marriage due to her personal matter so she thought of keeping him away from her family for a few days and she typed text with trembling and sweaty hands.

"I don't want to talk to you. Do you think I'll talk to you even after what you did with me?"

She took a long breath after messaging to calm herself down. She looked at her hands and they were trembling and her phone as well.

"You are responsible for what happened and I am not at all interested in knowing whether you want to talk to me or not??? I need my answer so keep your useless attitude aside. Tell me why you went there without my permission???"

she read this and thought in her mind that now she should speak for herself. In this way nothing will change by keeping quiet and tolerating the arbitrariness of him. she had to stand for herself.

"I am not your puppet who will do everything at your order. I want to attend to my brother's wedding so I came... And even I was allowed by your grandparents so I don't think I need to ask anyone else. I am not bound to give you any answer so please stop messaging me "

"Don't You think you've become braver and speaking too much." She got immediate reply.

"If I had already been so brave, I wouldn't have suffered all that I've endured because of you"

"Ok wife, let's see how long your bravery will be with you. I'm coming there right now." Reading this she started sweating in fear. She had dared to talk to him but she knew that all her all courage will be in the air as soon as he came in front of her.