Chapter 1

Innocent Heart Part 1

A multinational company " Group of Khurana Industries ". A place where everyone dreams of working, who wanted to show themselves something in life.

In one of big office room, a man was sitting on his chair like a king who ruled the whole world infact he was really king of business world. He was the man who could make anyone from king to beggar and from beggar to king. He had dominating and intimidated aura around him which was only screaming danger nothing else. He was none other than Vishant Raisingh Khurana, CEO of the Group of Khurana Industries.

He was engrossed in his deep thoughts when someone barged inside without knocking on the door.

He sighed before looking at that direction as he knew that only one person would dare to come to his cabin in this manner, his brother, Karan Sharma Raisingh Khurana, COO of Group of Khurana Industries.

Karan walked inside lazily and informed him throwing himself on the couch "Vishant, as you said, everything has been set. I've set everything you wanted, if there's another plan, you can tell me."

An evil smirk formed on Vishant's face and something dangerous flickered in his eyes as he heard him and stood up from his chair. He walked towards to glass wall where he could see beautiful city of India, Dehradun.

"Now this is enough for them. Let them deal with this first then we will start our new plan." He turned towards him and said in serious tone with clenched jaws and red furious eyes.

Karan looked up at his brother who also staring at him with some emotions which he very well knew as they were same emotions that he had been seeing in his eyes for years.

"okay" Karan said in determination voice while Vishant nodded his head with same determination thinking about him, for whom they were sowing the trap to destroy. If they hated anyone in the world, it's only him, their sole enemy.

They had strong urge to destroy to their enemy who was behind their misery.

They spent years of their life for the same purpose and that was to destroy that person. They wanted only one thing in their life that was the destruction of their enemy and they will definitely do that.

"Okay I am leaving" Karan said getting up from sofa as he received a massage on his phone for an important meeting and he left getting a nod from him.

Vishant walked to his revolving chair with some dangerous emotions in his eyes and mumbled in dangerous tone with clenched jaws and his red furious eyes "Just a few more days, your doom is very close to you. I promise you that you will curse the day you are born. You took away my family, I will take away everything from you and you can't even save it."

His eyes darkened as smirk deepened on his lips with some kind of satisfaction that he's started building a web around him but he didn't even have a clue.

******

Agarwal Industry

On the other hand, The Agarwal Industry which had a very tense atmosphere in the conference room. The people present there were talking about some major issue, if all this did not go well quickly, then Agarwal industry will be finished.

They all were tensed. They all wanted only one thing which was to save their company.

A beautiful girl looked at a middle-aged man who had worried expression on his face and said in serious voice "Papa it's very critical. We have to do something otherwise we will be doomed."

She was his elder daughter, mahi Agarwal.

Just then another man got up from his chair to put his suggestion there and came in front of the conference table. He tapped on table to gain their attention and said "I believe this is a very critical situation but we have to face it. I have an idea. I know we messed up last time, I know that the last of the company that gave us the biggest order was not verified properly due to which we did not know that the company was a fraud. we took a lot of money from the market for that order and used it to complete order and now we have the product but not the client but as we all know Khurana Industry is the construction leading company of this time so we can try to get their help. I have set up the meeting through one of my sources, tomorrow is my meeting, I hope it will help us."