chapter 15

Innocent Heart Part 15

Vishant came out of the room. There Raman was waiting for him. he looked at him and then at the closed doors.

Pointing to the room, he ordered Raman pushing his hands in pant's pockets. "Take Aashi back to Mahi's room and don't let anyone meet her until she gets married and also take care of that no one knows anything."

Raman bowed his head out of respect and said to him in professional tone "You leave it all to me boss"

He nodded his head in yes looking at the closed door and hearing her weeping.

He felt a pinch in his heart hearing her, he wanted to console her, he wanted to embrace her in his arms but his stubborn, vengeful and irrational mind was not letting him to do. His mind wanted to punish her for her father's crimes and for his illogical misunderstanding.

"careful" he said curling his hand in tight fist to control his overwhelming emotion which wanted to make him weak.

He didn't want to become weak so he left from there and came back and sat in the mandap. Looking at him, it did not seem at all that he just came by doing something that will change everything.

Panditji started the wedding rituals. Mantras began to start. Everyone was enjoying the marriage.

Raman brought Aashi back to Mahi's room as per Vishant's instructions. He stood up at the door and said to her in serious tone "Boss said you to get ready quickly"

she quietly walked inside the room without saying anything to Raman like a soulless doll. he locked the door from outside as soon as she entered inside.

She walked to the bed and sat on the bed and started crying again. Her body started shaking with every sob which left from her mouth. she was scared of him. he was her walking nightmare which she wanted to forget and ignore but now her cruel fate was not letting her to do. She hated herself for not fighting with him.

She wanted to forget everything but the words of Vishant were roaring in her mind. She mumbled to herself "How can I marry that person? I don't love him nor he love me. How can I marry him??? How will I live my life with a person I can't even talk to without fear? Why does he want to marry me? What wrong did I do because of which he hate me so much?"

She asked so many questions but didn't get any answer. No one there to answer her questions

"I didn't do anything wrong" she said in her low voice closing her eyes with her little and trembling hands.

"Please save me. I don't want to marry that monster. He will torture me. No.... please save me god" she said shaking her head in fear joining her hands.

She knew that no one could help her until she will not help herself.

She got up from bed but again sat on bed as she heard a voice from mind "he will kill your family."

"No...." she mumbled to herself, horrified with that thought. She couldn't lose her family because of her useless fighting spirit and scared self. She was feeling like dejected and helpless.

She was lost in her own thoughts. A knock on the door broke her dreadful thoughts. A girl came inside the room.

She saw her and stood up with her crying face. she wiped tears from her face with the back of herhand.

"Hello my name is Rena, your beautician." She introduced herself with a polite smile.

Aashi nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Are you ok mam" she asked her seeing her crying and sad face.

"f...fine" she said in hoarse voice. She wanted to tell her to help her but she stopped herself when she remembered his threats.