chapter 26

Innocent Heart Part 26

Evening time

Aashi was sleeping when she felt that something heavy on her stomach. She quickly opened her eyes to see that she was sleeping in her husband's arms and he was holding her in his arms like she was a small child. his one hand on her bare tummy, other hand beneath her head and his face was into crook of her neck. Seeing this, it seemed as if he was kissing her on there.
she got panicked seeing him so close to her and stared wriggling in his arms. she grabbed his same hand which was on her stomach and tried to remove it but he tightened his grip and pulled her closer to him and nuzzled his face more in her the crook of her neck and started planting soft kisses on her neck and said in husky tone "Biwi stop wriggling." Her breathe got stuck in her throat as she felt his kiss on her neck. Her skin started burning and a current passed through her body. She did not know that why her body was reacting like. this All this was very new to her.
she got more anxious.

"P.....Please l............let m...........me g........go. I.......................I h.....have to p.....prepare d...dinner too." She stammered very badly as she felt another kiss on her neck.
she tried to make an excuse to go away from him but he was not ready to listen to her, he held her tighter and again hissed at in irritation against her skin. "Let me sleep for a while and I want to sleep like this so now shut up and let me sleep."
"But......" she again opened her mouth to say something but He put his other hand on her mouth and hovered over her and annoyedly he yelled "What's the problem? I am you husband then why are trying to go away from me. you don't understand a thing at once and you asked me something before going to sleep, didn't you want an answer???? If you want to answer your question then let me sleep peacefully for a while"
Seeing him angry and annoyed, she closed her eyes out of fear and whispered "P........Please m...........move a........away from me, I..................I will not g.............go anywhere b...............but please move away. You are heavy."
A smile formed on his lips as he saw her beneath him and her red face and thought to tease her for some time so he said in fake serious tone suppressing his smile "On one condition... first open your eyes and listen to me"
She was ready to accept his every condition to move him from her so she opened her eyes and looked at him and asked him innocently "What????"
he pinned her body with his weight and whispered in her ear in husky voice "kiss me Biwi".
she got shocked hearing his shameless condition and started looking him with her wide eyes and open mouth.
her heartbeat accelerated. The sound of her heartbeat could be heard clearly even to him.

She did not even think in her dream that he would demand such a thing from her. She thought that he would add another new rule for her in his rules book but she could not even imagine asking to kiss from him.

"Biwi (Wife) think whether you will kiss me or not???If you kiss me then I will let you go and if not then forget to go from here because I am going to sleep like this. And now decide quickly and tell me your answer??? One more thing that I have no problem sleeping in this position with you my little kitten Biwi" he said looking into her eyes while putting his complete weight on her. he was too heavy for her. her face got flashed realising their position and she lowered her eyes. He was enjoying seeing her like this. this was new in their relationship when they were so close with each other. He himself did not understand what was happening to him but whatever was happening, he did not intend to leave her without getting his kiss.
she was shocked by such behaviour of him. She did not understand this lovey dovey behaviour of him. The person who never talked to her well, today he himself was speaking all this to her like romantic husband. Seeing her lost in herself, he lovingly traced her cheek with his knuckles and asked her "What are you thinking Biwi (wife)?? Will you kiss your husband or not??"

She looked at him after hearing, was he really serious about this???? Her suspicion was confirmed when she saw him looking at her lips with desire. She did not want this but she did not know how to refuse him??? If he got angry???