Chapter 22

Innocent Heart Part 22

CAFE

Mahi was lost in her thoughts sitting in the cafe. There was no joy on her face, her face was gloomy. someone came and sat on the chair in front but she was so lost in her thoughts that she did not notice the presence of that person.

"Mahi" she heard her name in manly voice. She snapped her head at his direction and frowned seeing him. she pinched her nose in irritation and scoffed at him directly "Please not now. I don't feel like fighting with you right now Karan"

"Chill Woman, I have not come here to fight with you. I saw you sitting here alone so I came to greet you only." He said casually while making himself comfortable on chair.

"Did you come to see how I am doing? You will be very happy with that fact that I didn't get married to your brother????? You didn't like me like from the start. I must sure that You're here to laugh at my condition." She lashed out on him her frustration which she was holding up till now.

She was already very upset and frustrated with the marriage. And seeing Karan, she got angrier.

Karan seemed her words very harsh but he understood her mind of state. he knew that there was always a fight between him and her but he never wanted her bad. In fact, he liked Mahi but always kept himself away from her due to vishant. it was wrong to keep feelings for his brother's fiancée so he wore a façade of rudeness.

he looked at Mahi and told her in calmly "Mahi whatever happened shouldn't have to happen and I know that you are very sad with all of this but that did not mean that you will treat me like this. And one more thing whatever happens to you is only for the good. sometimes our today's sorrow is to save us from the suffering that comes from our future. This is your life and how do you want to spend your life?? It's only your decision. If you want to spend your whole life crying then go ahead but if you want to move forward then I am here to give you support." This was last strike for her and her eyes pooled with tears.

she didn't give any answer to him but tears started rolling down from her eyes. She was feeling very suffocated. She wanted her self back but her sorrow was not letting her to do.

Seeing her crying, he couldn't stop himself. He got up from his chair and comes to her side.

He sat beside her pulling a chair for him. he wiped her tears with his hand gently. She felt his touch on her face and she broke down and started crying terribly.

"Mahi what I am saying is very difficult for you but it is true that now you should move forward in life." He said in very soft and convincing tone while cupping her face in his palms.

she listened his every word and threw herself in his arms and started sobbing. He also held her tightly. He felt very sad and bad for her. he wanted to erase her pain but he knew that he couldn't do instantly. He had to wait for it.

He didn't stop her. He let her to take out her pain while holding her securely in his arms.

After a while she parted herself from him and apologized awkwardly "Sorry"

"I should take my leave and thank you" she said getting up from chair.

"Let me drop you home and you don't worry about the car. I will tell the driver that he will drop you to your house." He said with smile when he felt that she was not good state of mind

She didn't decline him and accepted his offer to take her home.

Vishant and Aashi didn't talk to each other all the way because he was busy on a call during whole ride and she did not have the courage to talk to him.