Elder Malhotra

Abhi completed shooting a scene in the swimming pool and he was about to change out of his wet clothes when Naveen called  and informed him that he wanted to leave early because of some personal work and  couldnot bring Shriya to home.

Abhi had a very small scene next where he had to sit at a coffee shop drinking  coffee thinking something and it will be finished in one shot  and it takes only  an hour or so if everything is ready. So he decided to pick her up himself from college. He finished his shoot and went to her college directly.

* * * * * *

The driver came running to her and said "Madam, sir is waiting for you," she nodded her head and waved her hand to Brahmini to say good bye. She then walked towards the car.

She thought to herself 'hell, Abhi came to pick me up and I smell like a detergent'. She thought to sit in the passenger seat beside the driver but the driver has already opened the car's back door and she stood there hesitating for a while.

  Then came Abhi's teasing voice "Why are you not coming inside ? What you want to show off your boyfriend's car or want ? If that is what you want, I am okay with it."

She glared at him but soon looked around only to see so many people looking towards the car afterall it is a Bentley Mulsanne, the most eye catching car.

She immediately hopped into the back seat beside Abhi and the driver closed the door. Not many people could look at the Number plate of the car as they parked the car far from gate and only a few people were out of their classrooms.

Shriya was early because she didnot change her labcoat and all.
Shriya sat on the far end of the seat so that Abhi don't have to bear with the smell.

He stared at her and she stared back. He has a weird expression on his face, but a smile as if he was looking at a cartoon observing her face expressions.

She stared at him for a while and turned away her gaze but he didnot turn his gaze from her.  He said with a smile "You look funny with that expression and yeah you stink"," what were you doing in the college ? what's this odour, you smell like a  bathroom detergent ?"

Shriya face turned red with anger , 'did he just call her bathroom detergent', she was all fumes and said "Okay fine, if you feel so, why don't I take a cab back home. Driver stop the car"she yelled at the driver ignoring Abhi's gaze and smrink.

Abhi couldnot hold it anymore,  right then she gave an expression  of an angry cat and he  laughed out loud seeing that cute adorable expression.

Holding her hand he pulledd her into a side hug. Seeing this the driver didnot stop the car and smiled.

Abhi planted a kiss on her forehead and said with a loving expression "Silly girl".
Shriya felt happy and she explained with a smile "Actually Sony didnot attend the class today and we have to perform experiment on a compound called Cresol. It is a phenol, so I smell like that"

Abhi listened to her blabbering, Shriya has opened up to him to a good extent now and she shared almost everything with him which he liked very much.

He asked her while pushing back the extra strands of hair that fell onto her face, "Why didn't you change after the experiment."

She said " I am tired and we completed just now" she said closing her eyes. She was feeling sleepy and could not hold it anymore.  She fell asleep in his arms and they stayed like that till they reached back home.

Abhi didn't want her to wake  so he took her in his arms carried her into the house and she snuggled into him more but she woke up when she heard the housekeeper greet his young master who is carrying Shriya in his arms.

Though she woke up he carried her up to her room and asked her to take a shower before coming down for dinner.

She nodded her head and before Abhi could leave her room Rahul came running and asked them with excitement, "What did I miss?  why did you carry her to the room ?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

Rahul is the kind of person who always want to tease others. Abhi is only one who can make his brother shut his mouth.

But he always tries his best to tease his brother but Abhi is not the type to get bullied by others atleast not by his younger brother. 

When Abhi was about to say something, Rahul put his hand on his nose and said "you smell like hell, oh God" with that he ran away. Abhi couldnot help but laugh again looking at her embarrassed expression for his brother's comments.

* * * * * *

Night 10

Abhi was about to go to bed when he received a call from his grandfather. Abhi loves his grandfather and his grandfather is the one who inspired him and reason for him to enter this entertainment industry.

He was the legendary actor three decades ago and has done about 60 movies in a span of 15 years. He is the man of principles and he never involved in any underhanded means or scandals in his career except for one. He proved himself as innocent but left the industry at once after that.

Abhi chose to enter this industry because he has the same zeal as his grandfather has. Though his father was against it and asked him to take over the family business, Abhi still promised his father that he will take care of both with his brothers help.

He knew from the very beginning, this industry is not what it actually looks like. An innocent  person cannot survive in this industry.

People in this industry all wear masks and are all experts in hiding their true nature. Abhi knew about this and he had faced many problems at the beginning but he is also not the person what he shows others. He is an aloof person but he is very mysterious.

His grandfather adores Abhi and his brothers very much and he grants everything his grandsons wants.  Elder Malhotra later started business and excelled in it and built his own business empire expanding it to all other fields.

Abhi had a feeling,  even though his grandfather never said no to his preferences, it is not easy to convince him to accept Shriya.

It is not because she is poor or something but her being an orphan is something his grandfather might not like.

But he respects independent women, that is the reason why Abhi is so focused on making Shriya being independent.

Even if his parents opposed to his decision, if his grandfather is okay with it he is safe, because his grandfather's decision is the final one in the family.