Back to College

Abhi entered the shooting spot and  saw Kunal Rajput  reading his script, sitting in his chair.

Kunal is also an actor who is performing the role of second lead in the film. As the movie is an action film, there are very limited scenes for female actresses and the second male lead is supposed to have crush on the first female lead, he doesn't have a female partner in the film.

He has great looks and is great actor. He is well famous in the industry for his ability to do the most difficult action scenes all by himself without any double.

He is also one of the closest friends of Abhi within the industry. Abhi went straight to him and sat beside him in his chair. They entered the industry at the same time and they overcame the problems that all the newcomers face in the entertainment industry as well.

Like Abhi, Kunal is also a man of action and don't like to share his personal information with the public and is very low-key.

Both of them are known for their determination for their work and they never show-off their fame or riches.

Both of them have only 3 personal staff with them and never go around with body-guards. The media portrayed them as "Twins in Entertainment Industry".

* * * * * *

Abhi sat in his caravan and was thinking over the events that had happened during the past few days. Shri said to him that she will attend the college, which might mean that Shriya is thinking that she will be staying with him for a short period, which means she is not fully confident of his care.

But he is also happy because  of her jealousy towards the other girls who proposes him. She also cares for him genuinely. She started accepting him and no longer felt a stranger in him.

She even tried to ask for other needs of her from him. But she has to become more and more brave in order to face his mom and family. She should be in a position to fight against those who ever might  try to part them in the future.

His mom thinks he is the best and wants only the best for him. He is sure that she will not accept Shriya as she is not atleast she knows her fully and it will take a while for him to convince her.

Days flew by  fast. Soon Summer vacation ended and Preeti started to attend her new school. She goes to school by school bus. Today is the first day for Shriya at college after she decided to attend college.

She wore a white shirt and a pair of blue  jeans which has a slit at her knee. She made her hair into a high pony tail.
She looked young for her age, wearing a back pack.

Abhi hired a driver for his Red Swift Dzire. When she came downstairs Abhi and Rahul were already waiting for her at the end of the stairs. They both were wearing casual clothes and looked extremely low-key and casual.

She came  and stood in front of Abhi, who smiled at her gently and gave her a box. The box contained a beautiful  limited edition watch which is from a famous jeweler and limited edition.

The dial have a white snow flake on it. She loved it and thanked him. Rahul gifted  her a pen which he bought it in  London, when he was on a vacation there with his friends last year.

It is an antique which he bought in an auction there. Though Shri doesn't know the importance of this pen, she treasured it because these were the gifts which her new family has given to her as a blessing.

Rahul stayed back at home, when Abhi accompanied her to college. She is overwhelmed with happiness, she could not hold back her tears. On the way, Abhi has given her a new I-phone of  latest edition, as her old one was not in good condition.

Then after arriving at the college, she saw the environment there and felt nervous. Abhi took her hand in his and smoothed it and said "Don't worry, this is the first step in your life and you have to achieve so many things in future. Good luck," he kissed her on her forehead and she stepped out of the car with a smile after noddinh at his words. Abhi bid her farewell and she entered the campus.

* * * * * *

This may not be a special event, but her attending the college is definitely a big one for  Abhi. That means she has gathered the courage to move forward with her life and also she is thinking about her future. She decided to give herself a second chance.

She also started to believe him and accepting him. If he had not dared to appear in front of her, she wouldn't have been a part of his life . He had wasted 5 precious years by only watching her from behind and following her.

   He still remembered the first day he saw her. It was nearly 5 years ago in her hometown.  He has started his career in the industry and he went on vacation to that countryside because it is famous for forts. At evening 4, he was going back to his hotel room.

He was not so famous  back then and most of the people didn't recognize him atleast not in that village. He walked for a while enjoying the beauty  of the forts and was about to board the local autorickshaw to return to his hotel room, when he saw a girl in her mid teens caught his attention. She wore a plain blue skirt and a  pink blouse with gold coloured lace. Her smile is so bright and she is the most prettiest girl he has ever seen. He fell for her then and there and she is his first love.