vacation

Saturday early in the morning Abhi and his complete new family including Manvi and Uday reached Kandala city airport.

They hailed a mini bus and went to the only 5 star hotel in the city. All of them wore casual outfits, a white shirt and a pair of jeans.

They all looked extremely cool and they attracted so much attention compared to others. Thanks to God there were not many tourists there.

All the people here are locals who doesn't pay much attention to the TV or the stars.

* * * * * *

Abhi booked the entire top floor in the hotel though they only need 5 rooms for themselves.

Abhi took the room in the corner of the floor next to Shriya's. The last room in the other end was occupied by Rahul.

The room next to Shriya is taken by Preeti followed by Uday and Manvi couple. They all entered their respective rooms and unpacked their luggage to get freshen up.

* * * * * *

Shriya explored the entire room. The windows in the room are almost floor lengths and there's a balcony that opens to the beautiful scenery of mountains with trees and landscape.

She took a selfie from the window with the mountains as background and uploaded it on her Instagram account. Her friends asked her to use Instagram as she didn't have it prior to it, and they made her an account.

But she hardly used it till then. This is the first photo she has uploaded in her account. She doesnot have any make up on her face but she looked extremely cute with her white shirt and a high pony tail with just a cream over her face.

After a quick breakfast, they all went downstairs. They took the bus and went to their destination.

Their destination is a hill station in the Western Ghats Mountains of Maharashtra State. Karna Falls is a 3 tiered waterfalls set in a dramatic valley.

It is just six kilometers away from the hotel. It took them nearly half and an hour to reach the spot because the roads are very curvy and steep. They enjoyed the journey and had a lot of fun,they munched on the snacks that Shriya has packed for them before hand.

* * * * * *

All the girls in the Shriya's class wanted to have a get together. Only a few girls didn't attend it. Aksha is a fan of Abhi and she always followed his updates on Insta and other social networking sites.

All the nine girls sat in a corner and were having coffee. Aksha saw the Photo Abhi had uploaded on his Insta that morning.

In the photo, he wore a white shirt and a cap and stood with his back facing the mountains, which are on other side of the windows of his room. He looked super handsome in the picture. Below the picture he wrote a sentence "Lovely day with loved ones".

Below that sentence there are 3 more photos. One with Rahul, Abhi and Uday together, the second one with Manvi,Uday and Rahul. The last is a picture of three men, a little girl and a two young girls facing their backs to the camera.

Abhi was never so active on social media sites but he uploads his thoughts and photos of sceneries every once in a while. He does shares the ads that he endorses.

Today he is so happy that he got to spend some quality time with everyone. They went to the hill station and enjoyed the fresh air there. It is a beautiful place.

They reached the mountain top and the view there is so breathtakinly beautiful that it couldnot be explained with words.

They took a lot of pictures in their phones and unloaded them in their respective friend circles and social media accounts.

Abhi wanted the world to know about his love for Shriya. But he know it is still not the time for it. So he uploaded the photos of him and Uday. Though he shared the photos of Shriya no one can recognize her.

* * * * * *

Sony logged onto her Insta account and saw the photo Shriya has uploaded that morning. They sat on the table next to Aksha's.

Sony liked the picture of Shriya and then she showed the picture to Brahmini. There were two photos of her and her sister each. She updated her profile picture with the selfie she had taken that morning.

Brahmini saw the photo of Abhi in Aksha's phone. The screen has the photo of him in the room. Then she saw the photo of Shriya.

She found the same background in both the photos. She said the same thing to Sony and the latter also glanced over Aksha's phone screen.

They also opened Abhi's account, it is not a private account so the photos can be seen by anyone.They recognized the the place and the back ground and even the same dress pattern of Shri and her sister.

They left the place and decided to call Shriya.Though they have no idea what they wanted to know or confirm with Shriya, still they called her.

* * * * * *

Abhi and group enjoyed the vacation and explored the forests the entire morning.

They wanted to have lunch and they found a small dhaba near by. It is run by a local and has only four large tables. They sat around one table, asked the waiter about the specials there.

Shriya sat in between Abhi and Preeti while Uday, Manvi and Rahul sat facing the previous ones. They ordered the local special dishes and the food is served hot.

All the dishes are made with local shrimp, fish and vegetables that are gron in the mountain wilderness.

Abhi took the fish from Preeti's plate and started peeling the skin and picking the bones.

Just then Shri got a video call and she accepted it. Before she could say 'hello', they saw the person next to Shriya pass the plate to the girl next to Shri on the other side and they were shocked and could not believe their own eyes seeing the face of the person that just came into their view in phime screen.

Dhaba is a punjabi style restaurant, situated beside national highways, where drivers of heavy vehicles who travel long distances can get food and rest.