Introductions

Hii friends, i know i should have done this first in the very first chapter, but i forgot. So here I am just giving introductions and there will be many characters and parallel stories in this book as i believe everyone will have their own story and journeys in life, so try to understand.

1. Abhishek Roshan Malhotra
Eldest son of Malhotra of Santhoshi and Vallabha Malhotra.
Grandson of Surangi and Madhav Malhotra (Real estate and investor mainly in building amd construction)
Actor by profession but also president of their family business in India.

2. Shriya Mathur
Eldest daughter of Manasa and Goutham Mathur.
Eldest brother - Varun Mathur - Ideal person (Mystery around him)

3. Preeti Mathur
Youngest daughter of Savitha and Shivam Mathur. Eleven years old.

4. Rahul Malhotra
Youngest son of Malhotra family. Playboy and lazy but nice person with a MBA degree and president of MR services.

5. Kunal Singh Rajput
Eldest son of Pankaj Rajput and Rachana Rajput. Grandson of Kokila and  Raman Singh Rajput (Hotel Franchise)
Actor by profession and best friend of Abhi.

6. Barun Singh Rajput
Youngest son of Rajput family, runs family business along with his father and elder brother, Ceo of a security and managing company MR security and Management services.

7. Sony Sharanya Kaur Singh (Bsc student)
Only daughter of Prateek (Business man) and Spandhana Singh Kaur ( Doctor) best friend of Shriya.

8. Brahmini Kumar Yadav (bsc Student (
Only daughter of Savitha (school teacher) and Sathyanarayana Kumar yadav (private employee)

9. Naveen Roy- Abhi's employee
(Mysterious past)
Son of Shyam Roy (Business man ) and Pallavi (Plastic Surgeon) residents of dehradun.

10. Uday Mehra - Abhis manager
11. manvitha mehra - Udays wife.

No photos for characters
U can imagine any one you want and i am not insisting.

Note :- if i ever write any name wrong don't take me wrong i am very bad at remembering names.  So excuse me in advance.

Alll rights for this book is mine though i used a few if my favourite fialogues from my fav books or movies here and there the book and the story is entirely mine.

There will be no adult content but a few mild  intimate scenes might be there here and there.

Thank you and no cursing if anyone don't like the plot but friendly advices and opinions are accepted.