Vacation

The next day the entire entertainment newspapers and magazines are filled with the news of Abhi and his secret crush.

They mainly highlighted about the crush of Abhi and made many speculations about her. Some even  made assumptions who she might be. Some assumed that she might be his first co-actress, while some guessed that  she might be his schoolmate or one of his distant relatives.

* * * * * *

Shriya got up and made some breakfast for everyone. She is in a hurry because they all planned to go some shopping after visiting the famous Birla temple today.

Rahul walked into the living room with a headset over his head and then came Abhi there with a  newspaper in his hands. They both went to do  some morning work out and walk.

Shriya gave them both each a cup of green tea and brought herself a cup of coffee. Then Abhi opened his paper and started reading it. Rahul took the entertainment edition  from his brother's hands and read it. He read the headlines .

" Abhishek Malhotra , The superstar is in love"  following were the lines ,  " Who is this mysterious woman who he has crush on".

Rahul : "Wowowo bro what is this all about?" he said loudly grabbing the attention of her.

She turned her head and saw the news and looked at Abhi's face, which is very calm and he is staring at her. The look she gave him made him think that she is asking for his explanation . As he was thinking what to tell her, Preeti entered the room and seeing Abhi sitting on the chair, she threw herself into his arms. He held Preeti in his arms,  kissed her and took her out to play.

* * * * * *

After getting ready, they went to Birla temple.  They almost visited each and every  important place in the city in their a Week day vacation but Abhi couldnot move along or join  with them in the crowd and had to maintain a gap from  them.

They had meals together at home or in  private rooms of reputed hotels, but had to move separately in crowd to avoid unnecessary  gossip or attention.

* * * * * *

Though they maintained their distance, someone still managed to capture the photos of a little girl and a young woman in Abhi's residence.

After a week of vacation, they all returned to Mumbai. Preeti's health is improved and she is fine now.  Abhi has a lot of work to do and he had to rush to work soon after returning.

It is ok for Shriya during the  past days to stay here  but now she has Preeti with her and Rahul is also staying there  for a while with them. 

After taking a bath and having a light breakfast everyone went to rest as they are tired from the journey. That early afternoon  Abhi returned from work and said " pack up guys, we will move to our mansion for the time being as this place is not sufficient for all of us."

Rahul said in his usual playful tone : " Its ok bro, you and shriya share the room, I will share with Preeti or else I will sleep on the couch."

Abhi said with a irritated expression "Thank you for your concern, but now shut up and pack up or else I will kick you out of this house and you will be in streets" he then turned towards Shriya and said with gentle expression "Shri, go and pack, we will be staying there until this guy moves out, so pack whatever you need and come, we will have lunch there, everything is ready there" and she nodded and walked inside.

After half and an hour, they all went to the mansion, and it was a private estate in J hills, the costliest place in the entire  Mumbai City  and  not anyone can stay there, the people there lived are all influenced people mostly belonging to entertainment industry, political background and higher officials.  The car entered into a  lane and there is a gate  at the edge of the lane which is double the size of the largest Shriya had ever seen. 

There stood a large mansion in the middle of the 15 acres of land. The security is so tight there no paparazzi could enter.

He decided to stay at the mansion because he found someone captured photos of them in Hyderabad and he is aware of that. Even though he couldnot find the details of who exactly it is, he decided to take necessary precautions from now on.

* * * * * *

Inside a private room in a nightclub.

Geetika wore a full black dress with a pair of black glasses,and it is impossible for others to recognise her in those clothes in that dark area. Though she is not so famous and have done only a movie, she  is still afraid of grabbing  public attention afterall she is present  here  for no good.

Abhi has a lot of properties but he likes being simple. He also knows that Shriya feels awkward  when he gives her too much and it is of no good to him.But he has to find who is  following them. If he is a reporter or a paparazzi,  the photos must have appeared on the newspapers, But they are not.  It means someone is doing this intentionally and he don't know what they are up to. He can't take any risk regardimg Shriya's safety.

He thought it is okay for Preeti to miss school as it is holidays movement and her school will end within a month. He wanted to shift her to a new one and he also wanted to ask what Shriya wanted to do after quitting her job. He wanted her to do everything she wanted in her life  and he wanted to support her. It is okay for him even she didnot do anything.He is okay with as she is.

* * * * * *

Rahul called Gouthami and she didnot answer his call. Rahul felt very bad. Everyone  thinks that Rahul is an easy person, naughty and never takes anything serious. But only Abhi know his brother. He know Rahul is a kind person, credulous easily believing others and takes everything to heart. He appears tobe a playboy who flirts with girls  but he dearly loves Gouthami. But she want him to be like Abhi, It is okay for her  to say that,  but she also want him to compete with Abhi. She is overly possessive  and want him to follow everything she says. So he is in deep confusion and Mrs. Malhotra added him with  more troblues by wanting to set up Abhi with Gouthami. Both Gouthami and His mother are  insanely stubborn and wouldnot listen to others. So he decided to come to India and spend  some time with his brother.