Interview

Inside a makeup room of a TV show in one of the famous studios in Hyderabad

Abhi wore a pair of blank pants and a black t-shirt and a coffee coloured  jacket over it. He had no make up on his face and his black  casual wear is complementary to his fair skin and he is looking breathtakingly handsome.

He wore a pair of black shoes. This is the first time he accepted an interview in  any South Indian TV station. He sat there in a chair and was checking out the photos that Rahul has watsuped him.

He mainly focused on Preeti's adorable photos. Though Shriya is the reason why Abhi had taken care of Preeti at the start, but he then fell for her cuteness and cherished her with all the love.

She has some cuteness which attracts others to her. Then after a few minutes he was called into the room for interview room.  He switched off his mobile and followed the assistant who was sent to bring him.

* * * * * *

Inside the Nehru Zoological Park.

Rahul hailed a cab from the villa, and then nearly after one hour they reached their destination. They all took their tickets and entered the park and Preeti is excited to see all the animals and she ran around excitedly.

Rahul and Shriya followed behind her. Rahul took a lot of photos of them and  selfies too. He took a selfie of three of them and sent to Abhi's watsup with a caption  "Hehehe  I am having fun with both your princesses while you are rotting in a boring interview😉😉😉." 

Then after walking around for a while he slowed down his pace and matched his walking  pace with Shriya's who was follwoing behind the little girl.

He then said "Uh.. Shriya I think I shouldn't say this but anyhow I will say it." She just looked at him so that he can continue "You might be thinking that Abhi entered your life out of blue and by a chance  but he planned it a long time ago. He cares for you".

Shriya was a little surprised by his words but she had already guessed that their meeting might not be a mere coincidence, after all Abhi is not a kind of person to fool around with women casually. So she nooded her head,  smiled and said,

Shriya : "I know he cares for me. "

Rahul : "Well, he cares for you more than you have ever imagined."
This time Shriya didnot answer but answered him a smile.

She then said to him with a suspicion " Whats with this serious talk, it doesn't suit you".

Rahul  shrugged his shoulders and said with an tone of advice " My dear Lady, you better hurry up and open up to his love, there is a girl with a princess syndrome whom my mom want to marry him of."       

       He said this with a smile but his smile definitely didnot touch his eyes.

Shriya : "So the girl with the princess syndrome is the one you like." She concluded with a smile.

Rahul's face turned pale and said whiningly  to her like a baby " He can't do this to me, how can he say everything to you, how can I  show my face to you now, I am so embarrassed." 

She couldn't help but laugh out loud and said  "He never said anything to me, I just guessed it and threw a blind shot, but you took it."

Rahul : "......."

* * * * * *

Inside  the broadcasting room

The interviewer is  a 30 or so old women wearing a light pink t-shirt  and a black business wear suit over it. She has a write paper infront of her with a sequence of questions on it.

Abhi sat in a chair across her and he smiled at her. She then looked into the camera after making sure it is rolling,  with a smile on her face she addressed the audience.

Interviewer :  " Hello Hyderabad, Good morning one and all, I am Suchitra Reddy" she said in a beautiful and warming tone  "and I have a guest here who is a dream man of every girl in this city,  Abhishek Malhotra " she then  turned towards Abhi and said to him with a smile on her face " Hello sir, welcome to our show".

He then waved at the camera and smiled at her "Thank you so much " he extended his hand to shake hers "Nice to meet you".

He is neither reserved nor too exaggerated. He is a lot comfortable and easy going.

Suchitra : "This is the first time you are in any South Indian show, how do you feel here.?"

Abhi : " Yeah this is my first time  in Hyderabad city and I liked it very much. People are cool and friendly here" he answered  staright to the point without any extras.

Suchitra : " Congratulations on your recent blockbuster. Would you mind to express your thoughts on this and about your next projects"

Abhi : "Thank you and At present I am on vacation and story discussions are in progress."

Suchitra : " So you are here for vacation and are you enjoying yourself here? "

Abhi : " Yeah, I like it here and this City is warm and I heard a lot about this city from my friends."

Suchitra : " So what do you like about Hyderabad?"

Abhi : " I like biryani and there are lot of things that interest me here but due to lack of time I might not visit all those places".

Suchitra  : "Can you tell me about your personal interests and your relationship status ? " she asked with uncertainty.

Abhi is silent for a while and smiled at her  "Well as you all know I am a bit of an introvert and likes to spend most of my time on work out" he paused for a second as if he was thinking about something and he said  "regarding my relationship status having a crush on someone be considered as single or not , I don't know so " he left the sentence incomplete and smiled.

Suchitra is shocked to hear that  the cold prince have a crush on someone.

Suchitra : " Wow You have crush on someone "

Abhi : " uh... I have a crush on a girl  for the last four years".

Suchitra : "........"