Preety Preeti

Abhi's apartment is a three bed room flat and has nice interior design. It is not so luxurious as his villa and other houses but still luxurious for someone like Shriya or any other person of her status but it felt comfy and warm for her.

His family has many properties including a few  houses in New York.  He is one of the richest actors in India with the highest net worth and he is crazy about luxurious cars and owns  high end cars from almost every brand and has a collection of them in his garage both in India and back at his house in America. 

* * * * * *

Abhi and Shriya went to the hospital and today Preeti is not asleep. She is wide awake. Shriya first entered the hospital room aline when Abhi was on a phone call .

The little girl was already getting shifted into another hospital. Abhi has to meet with a director urgently, so Shriya insisted that she can take care of it and asked Abhi to come after he completed  his work.

Abhi said that Uday would  personally accompany Preeti and Shriya. He then said he  would come directly to the National hospital as he agreed first as soon as he is done with his work.

Immediately he called Uday, and the latter reached the hopsital in just 10 minutes. After explaining  everything to Uday, Abhi left from there.

* * * * * *

It took only 15 minutes to reach National hospital and shifting was done successfully and carefully.  As soon as they were admitted, they were allocated with a high end hospital room and best medical assistance. The best doctors in the field are put to take care of her.

Preeti got changed into the hospital gown and was sitting on the bed drinking the soup brought by her elder sister Shriya.

While the elder sister explaining more like convincing her little sister that the shifting was taking place because of the hospital infrastructure there entered a man of about 6 feet height with high muscular body into the room.

He is wearing a pair of black shades . Preeti was surprised and turned to see her sister who is very calm even after seeing the man that just entered. She thought that something is wrong with her brain and she is seeing things. Or else how can the prince of her life appear in front of her.

She rubbed her eyes twice and even  pinched her sister's hand to make sure that she is not hallucinating. He is staring at her with a smile, a sweet and amused smile.

That is the smile that can make any girl go crazy.  Even Abhi is amused by the stare of Preeti and her behaviour and cute acts.

This little girl is really the biggest fan of Abhiskek. Shriya is so happy seeing the glow in her sister's pale face, when the latter realised that her sister is whinning in pain when she pinched and she isn't imagining things.

* * * * * *

Abhi came and sat on the chair beside the bed. He looked at both the sisters and said to the little girl who is looking at the man without blinking her eyes.  " I am  Abhishek Malhotra, nice to meet you my princess," saying this he gave a handshake to the girl.

She was dumbfounded and her heart stopped for a minute with surprise.  She then regained her senses and saw her sister laughing and she complained , " Dhi, Am I seeing things, how come Abhi is here, oh god I am so scary in this gown, wait, you actually brought a man who is similar to my Abhi".

Preeti was on her own, complaining and thinking  about all kinds of stuff and said to Abhi with a sore expression on her face " Who the hell are you and how come you are so similar to my Abhi?"

Abhi couldn't help but laugh seeing Preeti's analysis. He then explained to her calmly that he is actually the real Abhishek  and he is her sister's friend, he came to see her knowing that she is his fan.

After listening to his explanation her eyes beemed with happiness after her sister confirmed it with a nod.

"Wow, man how come you are here and dhi how do you know him?"

" He is my friend and he is busy with his schedule. so if you do as the doctors say, he will definitely visit you again. He has  to leave now. Remember not to utter a word  about his visit, or else he won't be visiting  you again. What do yo say??? Abhi " Shriya looked at Abhi. He immediately  nodded his head in response. He then left the room with Uday following behind him closely and there's an amused expression in his face and he muttered "Dramebaaz sisters, one is cold as stone and other as bright as sun".

* * * * * *

Abhi and Uday discussed with the doctor in charge about the surgery details. Abhi visited Shriya and spoke to her for 10 minutes. He then played with Preeti  for so time and kissed her forehead and left the room wavying his hand at the little girl good  bye.

Shriya followed behind Abhi, Abhi turned back to face Shriya and said " Ok, I will only accept to your condition, if you keep your promise, Ok don't  forget to eat well and message me everyday" saying this he took her phone and  saved his number, and said handing it over to her  " this is my number" he handed her phone back, patted her on the  shoulder and left the hospital.  In the car he gave Uday all the necessary instructions regarding the two sisters.

* * * * * *

[ In the meeting room of  Tere Ashiqui  Production hall ]

Producer of the movie : " It is not usual for Abhi to cancel his shoot or take a leave, he is very focused at work. Why has he insisted on taking a sudden break, Is something really wrong.  Should we move our schedule to other" , everyone heard the sound of door opening and  then entered Abhi followed by Uday and Chitra closely behind, everyone looked at Abhi including the producer.

" I am sorry, due to some personal reasons , I could not come to work for the last two days. We will continue with our shoot, but director could you please move the dates of shooting overseas a little forward. It is only a request, and only if you can, sorry for not giving a prior notice," saying this Abhi sat in the seat beside the director while Uday and Chitra occupied the empty seats opposite to director and Abhi respectively.