9 Mirchies

Abhi completed his shoot and was about to change when his phone began ringing. He saw the  familiar name and answered it.

Shri called him to say that she will be completing her class early and called him to inform about it.

He was also about to leave the set and it will be only a ten minutes drive from his shooting location to her college. He told her to wait for him, and he will pick her up personally.

* * * * * *

Rahul is busy these days with work. Abhi has convinced him to work for him for the time being as he was busy with other works.

Rahul never liked 10-5 jobs and desk works. He is a kind of person to try out new things. So Abhi asked him to work as his manager. He convinced Rahul to work.

Rahul doesn't like his life to be dictated by his mother or Gouthami. He does not want to become a puppet in their hands. He liked staying with his brother in Mumbai with Shriya and Preeti.

Babysitting Preeti and spending time with her made him patient. Abhi asked him to manage the miscellaneous works because the additional work is giving stress to Uday. He needs to spend time with Manvi.

Uday manages Abhi's professional life and also the works related Shriya and Preeti and other personal issues. He barely has time to call Manvi let alone spend time with her.

Abhi can see the loneliness of Manvi and he knew that it is not something to be overlooked and he thought he has to find a solution to avoid Uday's over work. So he decide to allocate some of the work to Rahul so that his little brother can also do something without lazing around.

* * * * * *

Abhi and Shriya had a coffee on their way back home. After moving to his present mansion, Shriya never got a chance to cook for Abhi.

So to show her thankfulness, she decided to cook for all of them . She changed into a pair of pajamas and went into the kitchen. She made 4 different curries, Paneer butter masala, brinjal masala, chicken fry and ladyfingers fry.

All of them are the favourites of her new family. She even prepared south Indian special rasam. She doesn't know how to cook sweet items, so she asked the maids to prepare rasmalai.

They sat in the dining room for dinner and the table is filled with all the delicious dishes. When Abhi heard all the curries were made by Shri, he looked at her with a tender expression on his face  and winked at her, which made her blush.

Though Shri is staying with Abhi, he still sent texts to her as Roshan. He know that Shri shares her personal thoughts with Roshan.

Roshan never asked her the details about Abhi or her whereabouts and just gave his genuine opinion to her questions and doubts.

Even though Shri know that Roshan is her trust worthy friend, yet she never disclosed much information about Abhi, she know she can't put Abhi's name at stake After all he has been doing for her.

* * * * * *

A week passed in the blink of an eye. Soon it is weekend. Everyone in the house was busy with their own schedules, the entire week.

Even Rahul worked all week without any break. Abhi also took a day off from his schedule and they all planned to go on a vacation.

On Friday evening they all sat in the living room having snacks and expressed their opinions regarding the vacation.

Rahul wanted to go  visit a beautiful resort while Preeti wanted to go visit an amusement park, which she couldnot visit back then due to Rahul.

Shri thought that they should go visit any countryside where Abhi cannot be disturbed by the public.

She opined and expressed her thoughts  "Abhi was busy the entire week, he had night shoots too. He is stressed, he needs rest. We cannot let others disturb him."

Rahul nodded his head and Abhi looked at Shriya with a gentle expression. He was moved for her care towards him. 

Then Abhi said "I heard from my director that there is a place near the 'Ring Hills', It is a small village. It is not so famous but it has beautiful scenery with waterfalls. But it is a remote area and staying there might not be easy. It's up to you guys".

Everyone thought for a while and nodded their heads in agreement and Shriya said "May be we should ask Manvi and Uday to join us. It will be great". And Rahul supported her saying "The more the merrier".

* * * * * *

( Inside a private roon in a Bar )
All the 9 girls were sitting on the sofas, drinking. They had already completed 4 bottles of red wine.

Aksha Khan,the leader of the gang '9 mirchies' said "Hey guys don't you think that our HOD is favouring that Mathur girl"

The other one named Rashi Kapoor said ,"Who is this Mathur again?". And then she said "Ah! that new girl in our class. Yeah even I felt that too."

Kiran, the girl in  black sleeve less top said "I think you guys are overthinking. I feel she is just an ordinary girl".

Aksha then retorted with a deep thought  "No guys, there is something about this girl and I am positive about it. We have to find out".

The girl named Preet, who is already drunk said "forget about her, girls, let's chill". They all went back to party mood but Aksha felt restless to know about this new girl.