Meeting her 1

He reached Uday's home and is too worried, he is unable to think of anything. Then he sent a text to her.

To his great relief soon she replied to him. . He thought something had happened to her or someone like Vishnu who previously harassed her had done something to her. When she told Roshan about this he had dealt with this vishnu,  she thought so.

But this time something is different she said she is doing something wrong.

* * * * * *

(The prevoius day )

She received a phone call around 8 in the evening.  She left her house in a hurry after that call.  while returning from her workplace, Vishnu who has been torturing her from a while ago but was being silent for a few months now suddenly stopped her on her way and said " I know you are in urgent need of money and that too a huge amount, I can give you as much as you want but I have a condition, be my mistress for the rest of your life."

Shriya is a lot shocked and in no position to understand his words. Seeing her shocked and frightend face, he negotiated with her and tried to convince her " Ok, I am in no hurry, but you are, so lets think of another way, I will give the amount you want, just sleep with for one night, later we will think of our first deal, what do you say."

Shriya was silent and started thinking. So seeing her falling into his trap, he said, " I will give you one day time, think about it I am in no rush but you are ." He know if she falls into his trap once then he will have his way with her. 

He smrinked at her and She left that place came back to her room with million thoughts running in her brain creating a chaos there.

* * * * * *

After a long while she  calmed herself, thought of any other alternatives to find money but couldn't find any answer. She couldn't think because her mind is playing with her common sence and isn't allowing him to think straight.

So she decided to accept Vishnu's deal. But she want to say about this to the person she liked. Shr so badly wants to confess to him and share her burden with him . So she sent a text to Roshan.

* * * * * *

Roshan : what are saying ?

Roshan : what happened ?

Roshan : Are you alright, Did anyone hurt you?

Me : Vishnu asked me to be his mistress and I accepted the deal.

Roshan : ...

Me : I know, u will hate me after you understand what I have done.

Me: I am truly sorry,
I am not a good friend.

Roshan : Dont say anything. Are you in need of money. I know u have a reason for it. If it is due to money i ll arrange it. what is your problem. discuss with me.

Me: I know you are saying these words to console me.

Roshan: No dont say anything else. I dont judge you regardless of what you do.

Roshan : I like you the same.I ll help you solve the problem. Share your problem with me.

Me : I know that you want to help me but i also know that you are unemployed right now and in need of money yourself and i can't burden you.

Me :-  this is something you and I can't solve and I dont have much time too.

Of course Roshan is unemployed and is in need of money, he can't solve the problem.

But is there anything Abhishek cannot solve??? Fortunately no.

After talking to her he understood that it is a matter of money and it has got something to do with Vishnu.

He didn't teach Vishnu a good lesson back then. He then instructed Uday to investigate the complete issue.

Meanwhile Uday's wife comforted him and explained him, it is not a small matter because women never give up on their own pride no matter what. It would have torn her apart to accept this., And there must be a reason she did that if she is doing it without her liking.

* * * * * *

Uday sent two bodyguards to Vishnu and made him say everything with their help.  Due to some unknown urgent need Shriya needed 10 lakh rupees.

Vishnu found that she is in need of money from her work place owner and thought to take advantage of her.

As expected by him, She soon fell into his trap. Uday also found that Vishnu is meeting her that day at 8 pm. They have hardly 8 hours to settle this issue.

* * * * * *

Abhi understood everything and thought to solve the problem behind her without her knowledge as usual, as he always does.

But Uday's wife Manvi who Abhi adores as his sister adviced him "Bhai, it is a good chance for you to appear in front of her and help her directly. She would have been alone and no one for her to depend upon in this critical state not only financially but also mentally, so only she went to such great lengths because of a small amount of 10 lakhs. She also needed some support and you should face her directly." It's the right time and he fell into a deep thought.

* * * * * *

Uday went to Vishnu, bribed him with 1 crore rupees and also warned him not to bother her anymore, even before that he collected each and every information about the meeting place of them both and timings and ordered him not to mention these changes to her ans also to keep his mouth shut.

He planned everything as that the person to meet her today is not Vishnu but someone else i.e., Abhi.

* * * * * *

Though this situation is not good for them to meet, and how he expected to meet her, Abhi felt it is better this way, creating this accident and he wanted to stop this at any cost because he didn't  want her to regret it in future.

He thought he is going to make sure she is in good hands and wants to make her feel he is born for her and she is for him.

But somewhere deep in his heart he felt nervous with all this planning but he had no other choice if he really wanted her in his life.