visiting kannaya

Next day they all woke up early, because they decided to go and see waterfalls, they had to return to Mumbai that very evening, so that their next day schedules doesn't get disturbed.

They had a quick breakfast and went straight to the waterfalls. The waterfalls are not so high but they are so beautiful that they would bring peace to one's mind.

Then they all sat below the tree watching the falls. The entire place is quiet and civered with trees and they could hear the chripings of the birds and insects. There were not many people and they enjoyed the serene and peace.

Today Shriya wore a baby pink dress, her hair loose falling onto her shoulders and she looked so pretty that Abhi couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Today Abhi was in charge of taking pictures and he took hundreds of photos of Shriya. Preeti wore a  silver color top with a light blue knee length skirt and white shoes.

She looked so cute like a baby doll. All the three men were in their normal style, wearing jeans and shirts. After playing in water for a while Shriya came to sit beside Abhi, the latter then asked "You didn't answer my question from yesterday night ?", before she could answer Manvi who was just passing  by them heard it and  teased them with a mischievous smrink "Yesterday night... Ohh ..... so what were  you two doing last night?".

Manvi wore a long skirt paired with a deep blue blouse which complimented her pale skin and she looked younger for her age and that mischievous smile made her look  more stunning.

Together they all looked like a group of actors  and actresses who walked straight out of a drama who were in an outdoor shoot.

Both Abhi and Shriya didnot answer her and just smiled with embarrassment. This is all new to them.

Rahul, who is busy fishing came towards them with a fish in his hands, followed by Uday with two fishes one in each hand also heard that.

Rahul heard Manvi making fun of his brother, so he decided to add more fuel and said "They were doing the same thing what you and Uday were....." he didn't get the chance to complete his sentence when Uday punched Rahul over his  left shoulder and Manvi's cheeks turned red. They all laughed and Manvi held her face in her hands with shyness.

After lunch they decided to take some rest but Shriya said that there is a small temple of Lord Krishna (Balkrishna), nearby  and wanted to visit it. Everyone agreed and they went to the temple.

Shriya and Manvi have been friends for a long time now and can understand each other well. Though Manvi never said her anything about being alone, but Shriya understood her loneliness and also her want for kids.

Shriya heard that the temple there is famous, the women whoever visited the temple and offered their prayers will be blessed with children.

The first thought Shriya had when she heard about the vacation plan was to visit the temple with Manvi, but was unsure if others will accept to it.

Manvi was so happy when Shriya explained the importance of that temple to her and everyone felt their hearts touched for Shriya's thoughtfulness.

The temple is on the mountain top. It looked beautiful and it has an idol of Balkrishna and aside there's also idols of Lord Krishna and Radha.

The temple is a rock built and has a Sacred Peepal tree in one corner. There were many red and yellow coloured threads tied to the tree. To the branches, a small cradle like structures are hanging.

Women who want to have children, ties this cradle to the tree in belief that God will bless them a child. The temple has four pillars on four corners and there are no walls.

It is a complete open place with the view of beautiful trees. There were iron  grills on all sides and if looked from the foot of the mountain,  the beginning of the stairs, it looks like the temple is inserted between the two mountain rocks.

All of them made holy rounds (Pradakshinas) around the temple then Manvi went to tie  a cradle which she has bought in the stall near the temple.

The preist performed the pooja and they all gave their prayers to the God. They sat in the temple for a while absorbing all the positive energy that is evolved in the temple.

Manvi felt extremely happy and she took the picture to remember this moment. Everyone has their own wishes and they all prayed, for their wishes to come true.

Manvi wished that Uday should lead a long life and she wanted a child as a token of their love.

Uday wished that he should be in a position to care for Manvi for this entire life time with love and care.

Preeti wished that she should become a good fashion designer and Abhi stayed with them forever.

Rahul, though he looked funny on the surface, he is always worried about his love life. He wished that everything should get solved and have a happy life. He also wished his brother should have a happy love life. 

Shriya thanked God for this new life and she promised to the God and to herself that she have to become a better person and she prayed the God that he should shower Abhi with all the happiness, wealth and fame that is  present in the world.

Abhi thanked the God for giving him Shriya. He promised to himself that he will cherish her to his last breath. He also promised that he will make sure that she receives all the love from him and no matter what will happen in the future, he will be with her. 

He asked the God to give him energy to keep his promises. He then bowed to the God.

After a while they went to the priest to get the 'prashadh' and they bowed and took blessings from the priest. Abhi and Shriya bowed at the same time to the priest, that they looked like a newly married couple to others.

After sitting there for a while, they got up, bowed their heads to the God.
The high priest  thought "Such an eternal love, poor kids...hope they will be together happily." he muttered to himself, watching the retreating figures of Abhi and Shriya.

A/n

Hello friends, hope you are enjoying the story plot.  You might be thinking that the story plot is a bit lag buy i like it this way, small details and moments with friends and family that explains their understanding and commitment to the realtionshios and family. Hope you enjoy too.

Pashadh is the food, might be a sweet or any dish given to the people who came to visit the temple. Having prashad in temple is regarded as a blessing from the God.