p19

Yibo feed her while zhan waited out in respect for yibo but he din know that yibo breastfeed her...

After 5 mins he feed her

They both came down where taehyun was there n ye-ji ...

Some how xian woke up n did her lil cute yarn

Mamaaaa where are we said xian innocently.

Beauty remember wht I had told you.. said yibo crying n bronken while he tried to hide his tears ...

Xian don'tw what mama to bew sad did dada or brother hurt youw don'tw worryb ma im herew with youd said while hugging yibo tightly with her tiny arms..

No xian dada n brother din hurt mama said yibo picking her up while he kissed her forehead.

Xian dear this is your brother n that is your dada said yibo finally saying smth n the truth.

Dadaw I hatew you for making mama cryr everyday said xian slapping her dada lightly as she is tiny...

Zhan picked her up ...

Beauty does that mean said zhan cryingly

Dada mama calls me bautydr n you to mama beauty she said while she clapped her hands together...

Zhan was so schoked that he strated to cry while hugging his son knowing that yibo had kept the child ...

Dad my sister whom I thought she or he died ... said taehyun controlling his tears ...

Zhan taehyun tdy is her brithday she is 2 year wish her said yibo crying...n kneeling down on the cold ground.

Ma dnt cry otherwivyn I won't talk to you said xian not wanting to her mom to cry ..

Zhan this is our daughter that u thought us dead 2 years ago n i had fake the abort because I thought u will my this child away like u did to my son zhan I never or ever thought of killing my child especially when she was from u I loved you zhan said yibo trying to stop her cry

Taehyun can u take your sister to other room said yibo but Taehyun still gave cold eyes n went ..and even his grandma .

I loved you zhan but I was too afraid that u will leave me after I give brith to our child n I couldn't bare to lose my child n yes I had went to the hospital n i I signed the paper where it says that I will abort the child buy believe me the doctor asked me 3 times if I want to abort the child n I said yes but zhan when I was in that room I said I din wanted to and the doctor explained me how people abort thier child n some come to doctors to beg for child n stuff .

Zhan u k after u had sex 2nd time zhan i was devastated u made me feel disgusted of my own body u took...took my son away n I wasn't going to lose my 2nd child to so I decided to give you fake abortion papers but when you slapped i was weak zhan u k I was on medication since our child was too weak to survive n I din wanted to lose her n after hearing wht my son n you said to me I was dying inside I din hv that energy but just to leave I changed my name as Wang Leo n everything how I looked n went to stay at my grandma...

She is your grandma said zhan amazed n in crying voice ..

Yes zhan I will tel you abt my grandma after I said this said yibo

She took care of me without saying anything cuz she knew I would tell her n yes I told her when xian was born I told her everything I share a bond with her like sister and brother...zhan I cried for you everyday but I alway remember your reaction n words that I made me wanted to hide xian forever but I din wanted to leave you in dark forever n im not married I wear this ring so women can stay away from me the women that came with me is my grandma n I will tel abt you later . ...zhan u k wht is our child's full name xiao xian I alway call her beauty n Patel....zhan I beg you dnt take xian away n if u did zhan I will kill myself said yibo while he took out a knife

Yibo put that knife away ik how much u love her I love our daughter n I will never push you away said zhan hugging him ..

Dadaa mamaaa said xian walking towards them both

Beauty wht happened baby said yibo kissing her n hold her close

Bww got me flowers said xian clapping

Oh okay baby let me wipe smth then il give you to dad okay

Noooww I want to be with mama I dnt wanna leave herx n started to cry

Xian my baby I won't give you away your my love beauty look at me I hate seeing you cry said yibo crying with her. . N wipped the concealer that covered her mole ...

Zhsn took her in his arms n said

Baby u really look like your dad said as he looked closely to his daughter n just saw that she was a carbon cope of him...

Hey shushhh beauty look I will never take you away from ur mama okay me n ur brother are here from okay so dnt cry cuz ur making ur mom cry too said zhan making her stop crying n she did

Me no crying n mama too said xian

Taehyun went to him n gave him titusse deep down zhan knows that his son can't hate yibo just like him...

Thank you so- taehyun said yibo understanding that his son is not opened to him yet .

You guy do what I'm off to sleep bye tc gn il talk tmr tdy lots of things happen said ye-ji

Zhan slept with taehyun while yibo slept with xian...