p18

Zhan asked yibo to give the child to him ....since he din wanted to disturb her sleep as he saw how tight yibo was holding the child for long time now knowing his hands now are paining...

Beauty give me the child il put her in my room up said zhan coming closer to yibo but yibo stepped back making zhan stop where he was n yibo din fail to notice that zhan had called beauty agian but his voice was caring n loving still yibo had failed to know zhan he din knowwht his mind was going throughot the state it was in ...

Zhan...she doesn't like to sleep without me said yibo holding her more tightly as he still can't bare to show his daughters face which looked like him n he knew zhan will surly notic thier daughters face n will ask him lots of questions n tat he had lied to him againn again......

ye-ji in her mind thought why yibo loved to call his daughter beauty from the start...it looked like yibo really n truly loved zhan .

Taehyun just looked at yibo agian n yibo knew that his son was going to say something very hurtful and awful to him n he was ready to bare it even though his heart can't bare it anymore he wished that he had died just like his son had said to him before he left n now to..

Dad don't ask him again n again you Dont need to be that kind dad I wished you had listened to me when I said remarry yourself but u never did taehyun giving cold eye to him ...

Taehyun dear stop said zhan as he doesn't want to hurt yibo more n more knowing that yibo had loved him so much that it was hard to put it in words or the he could explain his son...

Before yibo could speak anything he saw the same photo that is hanged on the wall when he was 2 weeks pregnant with xian he smiled at the photo....

Dad I told u many times that I Don't want any photos like this if I see this photo agian i will not leave in his house said taehyun eyeing on yibo when he saw him smiling but he wouldn't lie the smile was literally his dad had described to him even if he din wanted to listen his dad never stopped telling abt him but he knew how much dad liked him but couldn't understand why he killed his sibling, his siblings weren't even born that time n he cried for that many months that he was in bad state, he always thought abt his sibling especially tdy was 2 brithday n his sis or bro who was in heaven .

Dad im tried , why din I die with my sibling dad u k now they might be 2 said taehyun making yibo , zhan n ye-ji shock....

ye-ji couldn't believe what she was hearing a small kids was saying that he wished he was dead with his siblings...she knew how much of effect had been on taehyun which yibo had faked his pregnancy of abortion....it was hurtful to hear this words from his mouth that she just stood there looking at yibo was looked like he was shocked by lighting n wished to be dead before he could hear this all from his mouth...

Son shush i told u many times that your siblings are happy up there come here...n wht would happen to me if smth happens to u taehyun I would not leave without you son I Don't wanna lose another child that I raised with my own hands said zhan crying while he lift taehyun up to kiss him he knew if something happens to taehyun he would bring everyone to his knees who did anything to his son he wouldn't see as his frds or anyone ....taehyun was the only reason he is alive know in this world...

Suddenly xian woke up but still in her sleep but still din open her eyes while she said smth

Amd Said hungry in cute way ...

Zhan can I feed...my daughter...I just need a ...room at least...it woul-d be great full ..said yibo crying but not wanting to show to his daughter otherwise she would create lots of issues..as she will not see anyone as her own ...if her mom is crying the the others need to cry only those who made him cry ...when she was in his belly he would always share everything to her which was the only positive side n kept the negative side to himself only ...

Back in time....

Beauty clam down stopp kicking me dear it is hurting said yibo with his 8 month belly which looked like a big fat tomato which was abt to explore.

Oh so you wanna know abt your mum life said yibo as he knew that how uch his daughter loved listening to him n if he din then she would not give him peace n will kept on kicking sometime he would remember wht zhan's youth was that his daughter is a troublemaker...maybe zhan was also a troublemaker yibo thought...

He gently rubbed his belly n started to tell her that how much he missed her n that he wants to hug her kiss her n do lots of things together ...

Yh sure il show u n taehyun stay here baby said zhan while kissing taehyun's forehead knowing that taehyun was the best gift he received even if God took his both children's away from him even before they were born....

N slowly made his way to upstairs while yibo just started at the photo that was hanging by looking at yibo's state zhan could see that yibo was broken n was at abt to break down infort of him if he spoke smth ....

After few rights n lefts yibo

How was this part ....oooo next part will be more interesting I guess,  probably

Now I will update two days apart