p16

As soon as they reached yibo saw the beautiful madsive mansion that was literally how he liked like a home a home to be, the mansion was so Pretty that he couldn'teven take his eye off ...

ye-ji only saw how rich the man was t b h that means if the man was that rich the she is happy for yibo n her granddaughter as she doesn't want yibo to have trouble with money as her arms are always open for him only ...

Mamaaaa lookewww soo beautifdj said xian looking at the mansion admiring just like her mother who held her in his arms

Yibo got down with xian in his arm n started to walk with ye-ji next to him while she tried to tell him not to worry .

Yibo don't worry I'm here plus I never saw taehyun u know I'm excited to meet him cuz u never came to me that time at least to show me him said ye-ji

ye-ji if they say anything bad then please stay quiet cuz I k wht they will said yibo as he knows wht was coming ...

Yh yibo i k that after 2 year of ran away from wht your son n zhan did said ye-ji understanding everything...

Sorry ye-ji cuz at that time I was busy cuz I was working as a police if it was ain't other cases then I would surely visit you but in police thing if they call u at night around 4 or 3 u have to leave everything to go to the place where something has happened I don't even have time for myself but now im free since I left the job i can do anything said yibo walking holding xian more closely while she looked around she was abt to go to sleep...

Finally they reached inside n n saw zhan waiting for him with taehyun who looked annoyed....

His eyes were filled with tears but he tried not to cry by biting his bottom lips so hard he couldn'teven tel if there was blood coming out ....n held xian more closely who was fast a sleep....

Taehyun just looked at him with his half dead eyes and longing eyes for someone...

Dad see wht I told u , this man here is leaving his best life with his so called wife n daughter I suppose and I told you not to search for him any more huh now look at him n be happy in pain said taehyun in annoyed n din wanted to see yibo anymore.

Zhan finally asked him oh so it hasn't even been 2 years of death anniversary of our child that u already has a wife n child , u thought if u change everything abt u that I won't fine you then your wrong said zhan in his angry n broken voice that yibo could hear.

Dad I told u many times that I have no connection with a man who killed my younger sibling plus why did u invite a stranger into OUR house said taehyun eyeing on yibo n unknowingly his grandma too who he din know abt .

ye-ji knew she had to keep her shut mouth so that yibo can tel everything himself n after he did she is sure that she will teach taehyun some manners who talks abt his both parents like this ..

Taehyun stop it I had this argument with u 2 days ago I told u I raised u as a kind n manner boy said zhan hugging him knowing that taehyun can turn were bad just infort of everyone but not him .

Dad I hate seeing u get hurt just cuz of his man here I hate it I hope he dies said taehyun but was slapped lightly by zhan who had tears in his eyes

Taehyun I let u say anything to ur pa but that Doesn't mean u could say anything that hurts him n me son look at me I k how much u hate him but can u just clam down n listen to what he is saying im sorry baby I hit u said zhan at the edge of crying since he never slapped taehyun..

Look Just cuz of u my dad hit me for the frist time fo u know he used to be on hospital nurturing cuz of u only u after knowing that u killed the baby he din eat anything for 1 whole week but u never saw his situation did u but u left him in darkness...said taehyun not wanting to remember those paining moment .

Taehyun enough enough don't tel him more...said zhan

I-i- am sorry said yibo crying as he knew nothing after he left, he din knew how much zhan had surffer just like him...he couldn't bare to take more things n was breathing heavily as if he had some kind of problem breathing ...

Yibo left looked at him in tears and his son whos word hurt him the most ...

Yibo clam down look at me take deep breath relxa nothing has happened clam down said ye-ji while strocking yibo's back cuz she knew he if stresses to much he gets breathing problems n she knew this when he came to her cuz he fainted while crying n she thought to call a doctor just to check everything was fine n the doctor told him the he is suffering from depression n very high stress n this was why he had breathing problems...

She tried to get him out the depression n stress by taking him out by force as she knew that it was not good for him and the child but he finally give in after he saw how much his grandma cared abt him n the child n that he needed to take care of his child n that he can't be selfish ... yibo cried for zhan every single day but zhan doesn't know or nor yibo will let him know ....