p14

After putting xian to sleep in his arms he started to think how zhan got the adresss since he destroyed everything that reached to him and after 2 years he wants to meet him agian and for what? just o slap him again ?cuz of aborting a child he din wanted to which he din said as he looked at xian who was sleeping in his lap knowing his daughter was so safe with him....

With the courage he had he finally opened the letter n read...

To the love , who loves to ran away from me ....

I know that your angry beauty but I was angry that time stop with your play baby I miss you I want you to come back if I remember correctly in in 2 days its our child's 2nd death anniversary baby n brithday come back i miss you n forgive me that I was harsh on you

Meet me at xxx the car will come to pick n will drop you to home ur House beauty

My beauty

Yibo knows that it is not death anniversary but its brithday of their child xian who he knows that it dead 2years ago....yibo strated to cry that zhan still remembers the it is their children's brithday who is dead in his eyes but in alive with him n is sleeping next to him ....only if zhan knew that... only if he knew ...

Yibo finally decided to go n meet zhan he couldn't put zhan in more dark n specially his son who hates him as he thinks he was that cold hearted that he killed his sibling ...

By thinking of his son he will be 5 years now he surely did miss his two years of brithday for the first time but he celebrated his sons brithday every year with his sister n grandma and even zhan's brithday if he knew ....

He din wanted to leave his daughter with his grandma so he thought his grandma n daughter along come with him to meet her daddy ...he booked three flights tickets to China

At the same time to zhan House/ mansion

Taehyun I got the best news said his dad in excitement

Taehyun ur pa is coming finally after 2 years of searching for him i found him finally said zhan carrying taehyun up in air .

Dad stop it why are u searching for dead people huh you go n enjoy yourself said taehyun

Taehyun I never gave u this type of manners but I gave you manners like who is kind not this taehyun I expected more then u said zhan n went taehyun knew wht he said was wrong n it was his first time that his dad was sad n mad with just cuz of one man it was him .

Dad im sorry I shouldn't said that said taehyun face his dad ....

It's fine son I understand that your haters will never stop for your pa but son he din do anything wrong it was just me son who was wrong n treated your pa like...said zhan

But dad he had to decide to keep or not dad i k u loved him very much but still I hate him from my heart I dnt wanna see him when he arrives said taehyun..

Yibo started to pick his stuff n his daughters too but it seems like his daughter doesn't wanna meet his dad after hearing wht her dad did to him ..

Baby look I brought you the best n beautiful clothes said yibo showing her the clothes he brought to wear it few mins as they will leave for the fight...making her all excited n happy . well it was her frist time leaving South Korea...South Korea was her bruth place where her mom was also born but she had Chinese n Korea mix cuz yibo's mom was Chinese while his dad was a pure Korea...but yibo's grandma was alway Korea she fell in love with a guy but he never asked her abt his grandpa as she never told him anything but he always saw his grandma alway happy but he never had the courage to ask her abt his grandpa ...

From the start yibo was born ye-ji was attached to him n she was happy to have him but due to businesses yibo's mom n dad had to move away well only yibo knew she was vampire well she always make sure that she had erased n included her in everything so no one will be surprised or sus ...yibo loved her she would tel him all the stories of her past but only her adventures n how she made sure that she kept this house only for him only cuz she knew how much yibo felt home here rather then in China the house is in yibo's name but she never told him ...

When Yibo got married ye-ji came to visit yibo but that time yibo din tell her anything due to the threaten he got from his parents who were watching him 24 / 7 especially around his grandma...well he wax ashamed of telling his grandma that he was gay but when he came to her this time he knew he will tel her everything including where he was gay...he finally told her instead off kicking him out while he was 5 months pregnant she hugged him n said finally yibo u accepted who you truly are said his grandma making him surprised..

Yibo couldn't believe how ye-ji knew everything but he was great full to know that he has one person in his life time that he can open his heart properly n thrust her .. .when yibo asked her she thought him she knew from the very beginning but she wanted him to accept who he truly is n how she was happy...

Yibo slept while thinking how great full his grandma is to him remembering how she supported him throughout his worse times...

Thank you for ur patience 😁