p10

After the zhan left yibo alone in the room , even though his heart yend to hug him, comfort him , to take him home, but he couldn't  he couldn't betray wht happened to him n the pain he got , there was no turning back to this n can only put a full stop...

With difficulties yibo woke up crying to himself, missing his 4 year old son whom he loved to death bow gad no relationship w him.

He took the bodies back home n said to his family n everyone that he n his in laws went to holidays but got into heavy accident n he n his son survived but they din , in order to protect himself n his son ..

But zhan just din leave him alone but left people to montintor him n tell zhan everything that is happening..

Yibo just let his son be w zhan instead he went to search for his son n he knew that zhan will watch his moves n hedin care abt it at all with this he managed to drown himself into work to search for his son as he couldn't bare to lose another person in his life after wht zhan did .

During this time yibo felt emotional,  vomiting , mood swings , food craving  n lots of things but he din pay any attention to it .

Finally he fainted while he was working n was admitted to hospital n soon zhan got the new n he send an letter to meet him n his son .

"Come to this place xxx  , will wait for u beauty ..  dnt miss this opportunityu won't get more of it..."

But at that moment in hospital he din know y he was here obviously cuz he over woked but din know cuz if smth else.

Even if he argued to let him go the nurses wouldn't till he gets to speak to the doctor who had smth important to tel him ...

A/n* will surely improve on this specific chapter but for il have rest since its 2.33 at night. Apologies again .