🥀p9

With saying that he asked his guards to kill her family Infront of her  eyes n they did ...

* bang* bang *
* bang* bang *

Ma pa said shan crying now all she wanted was to die it was so painful to watch her family die Infront of her she loved her parents so much now that they were killed Infront of her she wanted to kill  ..

She could now understand zhan's pain when his family was killed inforte of him especially his wife who was pregnant...

Zhan I beg u let me see my son one last time please zhan i beg you said shan but zhan turned it deaf ear n looked away from her...

And finally with his own hands he killed shan by shooting the bullet right into her heart while he started to laugh.

Yibo saw this and started to cry now his in laws were dead n his wife too whom he loved now was dead all he wanted to was to kill zhan just kill him ....

Zhan just kept laughing n started crying saying

Ma pa my dear wife  grandparents finally you all can rest in peace...my baby daddy wanted to see how you looked n now u must be 2 years said zhan crying while hugging taehyung more closely kneeling on the ground the pain he got he will never in his life forget or will be begotten....

Zhan...said yibo knowing how he felt n the pain of losing all of his family especially his unborn child looking at him it looked like he loved children as he held his son closely....

Zhan came out of his thoughts n stopped crying when he saw yibo he felt to take his angry out on him...

Guards keep my son safe otherwise il have ur familys bodies said zhan while he dragged yibo to the bed room next to the basement...

The next part contains r@pe so yh im warning y'all before u read n some will be  tramstied . I'm so sorry abt this but this needs to be in my story so forgive me me readers  😭♡.

Zhan live me I dnt do anything zhan give my son to my he is only I hv left that I love so much said yibo but zhan hear him n harmful threw him on the bed ....causing yibo to yell in pain since his back hit the bed that din even have a proper mattress on it ...

Zhan don't please said yibo but was cut off by a angry kiss ...

Zhan kissed yibo n bite him so hard that there was blood on his lips ...kissing him hungrily , yibo could feel that zhan was not in his right mind ...zhan could feel yibo scared underneath him...

Without preparing he thrushted his dick into yibo making yibo yeld in pain he couldn't take in he was crying , tears rolling down his face....this wasn't the zhan he knew...

Zhannn please live me stop this please it's paining me please ahh...please....said yibo but zhan couldn't hear anything n slapped yibo's cheeks n his thrusted his dick more harder n harder making yibo's hole ripe in pain that yibo started to cry n cry  n get scared n more when zhan slapped him more harder .. ... while yibo grabbed the bedsheet tightly to ease his pain ....

Zhan's thrust became more wild n wild n those guards who were outside could hear everything but they couldn't save the man who was in pain they felt pity for him...n they just made sure that the kids couldn't hear anything so they moved further away from the room not wanting to hear or waking the child...

Zhan's kept fucking him by putting his leg  on his shoulders going all wild n high,  cumming inside yibo could feel that there was blood n cum mixed together since he drops of blood n zhan's cum mixed the bedsheet finally yibo let him do whatever with his body while he cried n cried seeing zhan not caring even if he was bleeding or that he was raping him ...

Yibo just held the bedsheet in his hands to tight that they were abt to ripe, finally with a heavy thrust xhsn came inside yibo who looked at him with dead eyes  ..zhan saw wht he did n din say anything he could feel zhan cumming inside him but went outside n got taehyun who was sleeping in the guards arms n held him close while he sat yibo who was crying hard n kissed him while putting something over him to cover him up ....

Yibo here just look at my son u won't see him ever agian in ur life said zhan

Zhan please dnt take him away from me please zhan let me hold him once plws  i would do anything....just to let me see my son please zhan said yibo begging zhan  to let him see his son he din even care if he had to kill someone just to see his child...

Even by with ur body said zhan amazed

Yes zhan even with my body now please let me see my son please leg me hold him said yibo as he was trembling to hold his son...

Zhan felt pity that he would do anything even using  his body to him...

You will hold him once n u will never see me or my son again in ur life and I'm sorry for wht I did just now with ur body said zhan kissing yibo deeply but yibo din return the kiss but his eyes were only fixed on his son who was in his hands...

Zhan gave taehyun to him he saw that how yibo kissed his son face his hands n held him so close ...

Baby I love you n I will never meet u again zhan please take care of him....said yibo crying as he kissed his son's forehead not knowing he still has something left for him..

If God takes something precious then in return he gives u something precious again.

yibo begged to give his son back as he know has ntg left but his son only n now that he doesn't have anything to hold on to...