p7

She finally said I will tel u everything ...

Shan if u miss anything that happened im gonna kill this lovely child who is in my arms said zhan

Yibo looked at her while she just looked at him in guilty eyes n yibo knew that moment that his in laws n his wife n also her frds did something wrong to zhan n his family ....

So this happened 2 years ago few months before I and you got married  ...my family always wanted power n money n they had an eye on the company zy n thier all property.  They were the top richest like your family yibo but thier family was rich for generations n generations I couldn't even imagine...n my dad n mom worked in thier company. The xiao family thought my both parents were loyal to them n thrusted but inside thier heart my parents were planning to kill thier whole family n including zhan n his wife who was 1 month pregnant that time maybe cuz of that god gave me a punishment that I would die with my child in the delivery but somehow I n my child survived but I couldn't get pregnant ever again...

Yibo couldn't believe that his wife's family knew a woman who was pregnant...

The killing took place when my parents n including  me n those frds who are dead now took part in the kipping of zhan's wife who was a kind , pure n beautiful lady who was 1 month pregnant.n asked them to sign all thier property to us n it was successfully but there was possibility that they will go to police since they were the top rich people...

n asked them to sign all thier property to us n it was successfully but there was possibility that they will go to police since they were the top rich people

Xiao Yu
21
1 month Pregnant
Rich

But then we decided to kill everyone that including zhan's n yu's family n we killed them burlty n we din kill yu n zhan since but then we send my frds to beaten xhan to death zhan n they thew his dead body to a village thinking he was dead n he was a magician but now looking at zhan he seems he survived and yu saw all of this n decided to kill herself n the child she was carrying said shan crying...

Yibo couldn't believe want he was hearing from his wife n wht she did to zhan he was so shocked that he just strated at her ..

Shan your a woman how could u kill a women who is pregnant how could u shan said yibo crying cuz he saw zhan's pain now losing a child ...

After u all thrower me down the in some village thinking I was dead well I held my breath so they will think I was dead n some old couple found me n took care of me for 1 years cuz I was in coma n found that ur parents took control over my company n my house n my everything which was there from generations to generations after I was fit n find i left to plan all my murder n found that ur marriage n had a son ...

I started to plan my plan step my step made yibo fell in love with me even when I slept with he reminded me of my wife who was pregnant n that I couldn’t save her even though I took vows that i will protect her. I was planning to kill ur son to but now I would even let u see ur son , you made a big mistake going on my family  now look at u said zhan laughing like crazy...

Yibo just saw the scene n wht his wife n in laws did to zhan n his pregnan wife n silently cried cus zhan couldn't even save his wife n thier unborn child just cuz of money n company he couldn't believe that his wife's family went this low

Shan I never expected this from u said yibo while shan just kept crying bowing her head low in shame n guilty.

Shan shan just look at u , ur situation is exactly how ur family n frds made me be in so now how do u feel? Probably regretting killing my family ? Or that now u can't even save your child from me ? That i slept with your husband? To be honest this revenge is so sweet while it came with pleasure from your husband,  pain , crying , happiness said zhan laughing

You made me see my whole both family getting killed said zhan in tears ...

My wife was so good to me I was so happy that finally I was going to be a father that I dream of each times when I saw other kids said zhan while holding taehyun more close , looking at yibo who looked jealous but more  sad

Yibo thought in his mind that how can a person be this strong. And yes he was jealous he wanted to be with zhan instead of his wife , yu as he saw how he loved he saw how much he loved his wife that he fought for his survival for his family zhan really loved his family more then anything he could imagine if zhan had loved him the same way as he did for his wife he would love him the same way but yibo knew that would not happen ever in this life time cuz zhan saw him as a toy to play around , n to take revenge on his wife that he even slept with him , kidnapped his son while he carried taehyung w care n gentleness that it was hard to see the horrible person that is here right now but he saw him as still kind  ....then thought if zhan took his son hopefully he will take care of him like he will for his own son...

Zhan zhan I beg you dont kill my son all I hv is him that I want to protect but instead it looks like I put him in great danger,  yes zha I wish my family had never had that said shan crying