p12

Yibo left the place in hurry he booked a flight to South Korea where his grandmother house used to be he knew something like that would happen so he had asked zhan to take that photo before handing him the pregnancy report ...

Yibo wore the lose shirt that zhan had given him that day when they had sex ....it was the only things that was left abt him ...

After packing all his stuff he left n since he was a police he destroyed all his tracks that would follow to him to South Korea...

He decided to change his identity , his name , family , and everything abt him that allow zhan to reach him n he told his family that he needed some time along to dk not screah for him...

Finally it was check in time for his flight ...

Your name said the attendant

Leo ,wang Leo said yibo

You look good sir said the attendant smiling while he returned the smile n said thank you

Thank you sir that way is your way safe journey said the attendees again

Goodbye my love n my son as you both wished I will never meet you both I love you both deeply n from now on i cut tries with you both said yibo while going to his flight in tears....

At the same time yibo made some arrangements that after 2 days to drop this card to zhan .

Goodbye love n my son as you both wanted me to get out of your life I did n I will never see you again I love you both dearly
Goodbye for forever

From your love : beauty/yibo

hen yibo finally arrived at South Korea he was so happy to start his new life with his child which he will never let the baby go even if he had to kill someone and promising to give in everything to protect the baby ...especially from zhan his love..

All the attention was on yibo n yibo being yibo loved it very much

All the attention was on yibo n yibo being yibo loved it very much ....

Especially he came to start a new n wonderful life where he loved staying from young ....he just wore a fake ring so that he will keep the girls away from him ....

Finally he came to his grandma's place the place he loved spending his time as a child before moving to China.

He special loved this place very much n he thought bring his unborn child to here where there was no tension

He loved these old precious house that his grandma had kept n t b h this house will only go to him if his grandma died because he is his grandma favourite son

He knocked to find a young women yes from the start his grandma had always used Korean old skin care n she loved to stay in instead of going out in sun ...

Yes his grandma was young like a 20 year old because there were some mysterious abt his grandma only he knew n knew that his grandma would stay with him forever....

Grandmaaaa said yibo hugging his grandma happily

Oh c'mon yibo u made me feel old uk that said his grandma

C'mon grandma i k that your a vampire that's y u look so young said yibo while his grandma closed his mouth n dragged him in .

Yibooo slow your mouth will u , ur the only person who knows that im a vampire said his grandma...

Okay seo yea-ji said yibo laughing like children..

You brat said seo yea-ji

Oh yh yibo why a sudden call to me said seo yea-ji

Oh ye-ji u k I will tel u later hey u wanna know my surprise said yibo

She knew that yibo's wife was dead n that he kept his son kept from everything but she waited for a proper conversation from yibo

Obviously yibo said ye-ji

U k im pregnant ye-ji said yibo giving her the brightest smile

Oh my god yibo ur pregnant said ye-ji in surprise n in happiness that at least now he came to her when he needed someone to look after ...

Yibo im lucky to have you u k that said ye-ji while kissing his forehead n she knew that he needed an identity change

So now wht do I call u ,say ur fake name dear said ye-ji

U k its wang Leo said he knows that his grandma knew that he was in some kind of problem ...

He n his grandma never failled to understand each other to be honest...the bond was more like a sister and brother ...

How any weeks are u said ye-ji

2 Weeks ye-ji said yibo

So said ye-ji eyeing n yibo knew wht she wanted to hear

Here he is the father of my baby n I will explain everything when the time come but for now change my whole appearance said yibo cuz he knows that his ye-ji loved to change identity since she always does..

He know he is handsome send me this pic oh taehyun is also in his arms said ye-ji eyeing on the photo.

Yeah sure taehyun loved him so I left him in his care said yibo as he knows whatever they talk it always stays in between them n also that he just now liedto his grandma for frist time...

But ye-ji knew that yibo had lied to her in the sentence as she could sense him but she was waiting for his explanation...n yibo knew that his lie will get caught...

Okay u start to unpack your stuff il prepare something healthy for the baby n you too said while she happily went ...

At the same time zhan got the letter n just stated at it blindly....he knew that yibo has varnish somewhere cuz his mens couldn't reach him at all n that he can't but he was all anger when he said that n now he can't find his love anywhere but it will not lose hopes....

A/N : i wrote this story few months ago so these chapters im posting are without any edit or re read chapters  so there will be many grammar mistakes n once the book is over im gonna re edit the work. Thank you