🥀part1

Wang yibo 21Korean and Chinese An detective / police His whole family is rich from older generationsMarried, has a sonLoves his family especially his wife and son

Wang yibo
21
Korean and Chinese
An detective / police
His whole family is rich from older generations
Married, has a son
Loves his family especially his wife and son

Wang yibo 21Korean and Chinese An detective / police His whole family is rich from older generationsMarried, has a sonLoves his family especially his wife and son

Wang Shan
22
Chinese
An artist
Her whole family is also rich but they ain't supposed to be rich.
Married, has a son..
Loves her family to death especially her son ,she can do anything for her son.

Taehyun
3
Korean/ Chinese
Yibo and shan are his parents .
Super rich mostly cuz dad
Loves his parents but more dad rather then mom .

Other characters will come in middle of the story ....

Yibo called wife since it was early in the morning n he needed to reach to work..he always loved his wife n thier marriage was arranged marriage but after few days they started to love each other ....it was like God had planned the bond between them n soon there was a love symbol between them but when shan was in delivery room there were non chances that the child would actually survive as the doctor had told them yibo n thier whole family prayed n prayed finally it seems god had answered thier prays..

And the baby was born all healthy but the doctor gave the most terrible news to the couples that night which made shan go into depression n yibo was just shocked say anything...they both cried for it for lots of days knowing that thier dreams of have lots of children ended n now they only have one n only baby to protect their heart ...

They both brought taehyun with lots of care n protectively made sure that at one of them were there for him when he needed them the most..n it was as a duty to protect thier child from anything...

Back to reality.....

Yibo just now left the house while shan went to work ,leaving taehyun with the nanny that was there for the baby 24/7...

As soon as yibo reached at his work place he was called to the office saying the manger needed to talk to him urgently...

"Hey hi yibo I hope ur doing good n I urgently called you because I would like u take a look at this case n this case is only attached to those who are rich, im afraid there is a death already but u take a good look at the case n head towards the death scene", the manger said knowing yibo loved this types of case .

"Yes sir surely by looking at it I'm going to slove this n return the criminal to you" , yibo said while he read the details n left to do his work..

When he returned to the crime scene he looked at the details very carefully by looking at the person's marks where he was dead..then suddenly his eyes when to a letter that was left on the table say "to.." yibo wore his gloves n took the letter to read...

It was saying

" oh hi there do u think you can catch me then go ahead baby and and one more thing here this is where the next murder will happen.

At xxx Hotel , 10 o'clock

See you soon..."

Yibo was so shocked by the letter but he knew that the person is literally a mastermind by digging his own grave n as if he could make police dance on his fingers but yibo kept his calmness n started to gather the information abt the next murder that was going to happen.

After going to the hotel where the murder was going to happen he told what had happened n explained them that the protection was needed n yibo came to know that it was going to be filled with rich people ...

After sorting out all the stuff he needed for the next murder he came home around 11 o'clock he knew that his wife is gonna get disappointed whenever he comes late cuz first he can't spend his time with his son n second he can't spend his time with his own wife but he can give his all time to his work..

As soon as he came home he found his wife sitting on the sofa with thier son in her arms n after looking at yibo she went to put taehyun to sleep in his own room..

"Yibo how many time I told u not to come late u can't even spend time w...", shan said but she was cut off by her husband's deep kiss..

"Baby...ah...you I missed you alot ...uhmmm " , yibo said while he carried his wife to the room..he knew this was the only way that his wife would forget abt him being late..

Yibo removed all her clothes n even his ...slowly kissing her body from face to lip to her collar bone to her stomach...leaving hickeys ...

Yibo started to prepare her as he puts his long slim fingers into her warm n tight hole making her moan loud turning yibo on ...

"Ah yibo I want your dick husband please ", his wife said pleading underneath him ...

As soon as he heard that he thrusted his dick into her making her jump in pain n pleasure...

"Ahh...ah...uhm..mm.m...yibo ....hus..husband more....", shan said beging for more...

Yibo's trusts became more n more harder n strong n Cumming in the condom making her reach her level ...

"Yiboo...ahh...ah..ahhh...enough enough please yibo I..I.. can't do more", his wife said but yibo was not satisfied but still kissed her n let her sleep since he was tried...and he went to take shower since he was sweating n Jerked himself out and when to his son's room to sleep there .

It was normal for yibo not to sleep with his wife n sleep with his son in his room , he knew his son wants to see his face first otherwise he throws everything he get on his hands n especially his trauma...

He kissed his son's head n slept hugging him...not knowing wht was coming to them.....

A/n : 𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 ☠ 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 👁👄👁 . 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 ~~~