🥀p3

It was his second day off n the murder was going to happen soon ..

Tdy he knew he will meet zhan agian
Cuz it was his dancing classes n cause taehyun loved dancing just like him that he n zhan decided to put him to dance ... but they never dropped him at his dancing classes but his nanny did tdy was a miracle that yibo went to drop him...

When he went to drop his son at the dancing class he saw he was the only one there n saw zhan dancing in the song ..

He saw the man dancing so smooth n could feel every beats of the music in his heart ...he din want n how zhan called him while dancing n yibo just went with the flow

They both were dancing in the rhythm that they were so close that zhan was looking into yibo's eyes but zhan din kiss him instead licked his ear n bite it which yibo maoned

"Oh hi there beauty it seemed like u n ur son came too early tdy" zhan said while he still had his hands around his waist ..

"Zhan ge dad u left me alone", taehyun said being sad

N zhan just picked him up n danced with yibo while he had his on hand around yibo n one carrying taehyun while yibo's hands were around zhan's neck ...

"Oh my goddd taehyun your too thin just like u daddy ", zhan said smirking

Yibo blushed after hearing daddy

"No dad n me are fit", taehyun said while he showed his tummy then his dad's

"See touch n see me n dad are fit", taehyun said again

Zhan just smirked n touched yibo's waist n pitched making yibo weak .

"Taehyun why don't u go to another room baby me n ur dad needs to see try smth new ", zhan said as he saw taehyun going to another room..

"Oh my beauty I wanna have u all by my self", zhan said licking his lips

"Zhan u can't-I I-am married n I love her", yibo said looking down

Zhan din listen to any of that n started to kiss him but yibo reminded him to close the door probably...

After doing wht yibo asked zhan became impatient n started to undress yibo with kissing every body part of yibo , kissing him making yibo's heart faster faster yibo could feel zhan's lips were warm and soft...They parted slightly, allowing zhan's tongue to slip inside. thieer bodies pressed together heatedly against the bed, breathing heavily as thier lips pressed together making each other thier own ...

As he went down yibo's body he left hickeys all over his body knowing that he can't be only his n on one

As he went down yibo's body he left hickeys all over his body knowing that he can't be only his n on one ....

Zhan was soo hard watching yibo's milky white body especially his leg which were smooth like butter, his waist thin as a girl but had abs ..

Zhan started to prepare yibo who was underneath him putting his both fingers into yibo making him jump in pain , zhan could feel he was warm n tight so tight that he was ready to fuck yibo in many different ways

Zhan started to prepare yibo who was underneath him putting his both fingers into yibo making him jump in pain , zhan could feel he was warm n tight so tight that he was ready to fuck yibo in many different ways...zhan was abt to put condom but it wasn't necessary to yibo decision was the commonly saying do it raw ....

As soon as zhan placed his member inside yibo , yibo's hole burned in pain as it was fat n long zhan then closely move his hips to create the fiction between them he held yibo's hips n strat to thrust hard in yibo making him moan so loud that if the room wasn't sound prove everyone could hear their blessed moaning sounds ....

Zhan touched thier forehead gently together as he slowed moved his pase in thrusting harder n harder ... finally letting his sweet cum into yibo's deepest place while he hug yibo n kissed his lip while still his dick was inside yibo n strated to thrust him agian but this time in zhan made him get on his four then have zhan kneeled behind yibo, with their upper body slightly draped over yibo the sensation yibo was getting was to high to handle that he strated to cry out of pleasure ignoring the cries that yibo was giving him he kissed his back n strart to thrust hard till yibo started to cry again n begging him mercy

Another he did was making yibo ride him While zhan leaning forward, take the time to add in some nipple play and neck kisses. Tendring to go back and forth giving zhan so much pleasure that he cummed inside yibo n yibo outside zhan abs

"Oh slut I never expected to hv this much pleasure form you beauty I swear if u could produce babies I would fuck you everyday not caring if we were out or in or near our children ", zhan said while hugging yibo

"Love I never had this much pleasure from anyone ah I wish I could stay with u all day oh yh ain't u going to be late for dancing", yibo nakely said hugging zhan who's member was still inside him ..

"Oh sorry but tdy was off so that means n I asked taehyun to bring u to me so so u know ", zhan said smirking .

"Wow u know how to manipulate n get want u want huh", yibo said kissing his neck n giving hickey .

"Ya obviously", zhan said.

"Can. ...can. you plz help me get up in few mins ,let me be happy for few mins" , yibo said while moving little so there is still fiction between him n zhan ...

"Yes sure I can even take shower with u beauty ", zhan said making yibo sit on him n making his hips move the direction he wants ...

"Ahh....wht a slut your are ....beauty ...", zhan said making his hips go fast up n down.

"Only your slut daddy", yibo said making zhan turned on .

Zhan and yibo lie on their sides, zhan's front pressing against yibo back like the spooning cuddle position.yibo separate his legs a little. Zhan his hole with his hand, and enter his from behind.Focus on grinding zhan's hips against his butt...thrusting hard n deeper...finally yibo was tried n zhan was hugging yibo from side ways kissing his whole body showering with love n yibo slept hugging him as he was tried, thank god he had told his wife that he will come with taehyun late agian or in morning as he will take him somewhere to raom ...

Taehyun knocked on the door n zhan n yibo were on the floor as the bed was like Japanese type ... zhan covered himself n yibo but still his dick into yibo while yibo was sleeping hugging tightly to zhan ...

"Yes baby come in n please lock the door your daddy was so tried that he slept after we did some exercises come this side n sleep like ur daddy is sleeping", zhan said but made sure that taehyun had another blanket which was next to them ..

"But zhan ge it's not fair that dad is hugging u n sleeping", taehyun said pointing out.

"Oh baby come il hug u now sleep ur dad n me are very tried ", zhan said as he drifted into sleep....

𝐀/𝐍 : 𝐬𝐨 𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ? 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐲 ? 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥.