p5

Yibo started to miss zhanas he watched the paintings as he knows that zhan might be working or at home he just wanted to wrape things up n just ran in his arms knowing that he get pleasure n love that was is yearning for 3 years now .. .he felt safe in his arms if yibo could describe zhan for whole day he would even though he just meet him 2 days ago he felt he trusted him more then anyone ...his chocolate and light brown eyes were yibo's favourite to see , he had sharp jawline he looked more handsome when his sleeves were rolled out with his half shirt un buttoned ...he had a mole underneath his lip , had abs by looking at his muscles he was sure that he worked out at least twice a week his body was in great shape that even in his dancing he could move his body flexibilily... he really loved his dancing when he first saw it .....he really loved zhan from his heart.

he knew he was clearly cheating on his wife by having an affair but he din care much he felt loved n wht else he wanted . It was the first time that he fell in love especially with the handsome man well to be honest he din know anything abt zhan wherether he was single taken or married n he thought he will asked him when he meet next as he doesn't even know his full name or his age or work but the other knows how

Suddenly yibo thought to read the letter agian just to make sure of the time since there was 1 min to 10 n was surprised when he saw that the number on the letter had completely changed before it was 1 n now it was 4 , he started to panic n started to ran to his wife as soon as he reached near his wife to explain the situation...

There was a smoke of blast in the whole gallery making everyone hard to see wht was happening .but just then suddenly someone pulled his wife n him but before going he saw someone getting killed with his own eyes and that person he looked at was kinda so familiar to him . He tried to fight back but he was given smth to smell that made him lose his consciousness making his eyes sleepy....

When he woke up and saw that he was in a completely different place n it looked like a basement where it was not cleaned for a long time n looking at it in details, it looked it was like a hidden base .....

He saw his wife next to him n tried to wake her up but it was not use because she was in deep sleep ,he tried again n again to wake her up.

Soon later after his calling she woke up n saw that both her n her husband were tried up by rope by legs n hands ...

Yibo what is this , yibo we need to get out of this shit we have a son out there who is alone said his wife at the edge of crying ....

Yh I k that too do u think I forgot our son thank god I made some arrangements where he will stay n wht he will get like money so he can live on his own without in future if something happens to us said yibo making shan grap as she knew ntg abt it

Wht do u mean if we ain't alive yibo husband we need to get out we need to , I wanna see taehyun please yibo think something said his wife crying ..

Out of sudden yibo asked her if there were any connections with her to the case ...

Idk idk anything said his wife panicking

Wht do u mean those two who died were literally ur frds n now us what are u hiding shan I want an ans is it cuz of u that we are here said yibo angrily .

found his wife looking down in some kind of shame and guilt

Oh my god shan what did u or family do that someone wants to kill us even tho I am a fucking police what shit did y'all do said yibo cuz if he knew wht was going on then he would think of a solution..

And and when I came to u in panicking it was because I suddenly thought of reading that card agian n found out that there were 4 deaths instead of 1 it somehow changed like magic ....do u know any person who does this kind if magic or anything like this said yibo in deep thought

Wht...wh--t I..I don't know know i don't know anyone...yibo think of something I want to see my taehyun said shan cuz she thought something is gonna happen to her so she was begging to see her son ..

Shan I'm honestly asking u this is are there any connections cuz I dnt know if our son is safe or not safe shan I beg u for our son u need to tel me whatz going on ..First of all I know that the murderer doesn't some kind of magic , second that he is dangerous n knows how to play with people very much said yibo looking at his wife who just bit her lips to not to cry more..

Shan ur still hiding stuff said yibo in anger..

Yibo all I want is the meet my son our son god knows if I'm gonna meet taehyun or not . Can't u understand u that there is ntg that u wanna know just ntg n you will find ntg n i hv Don't don't ntg worng said zhan in angry as why yibo wanted to know this much ...

Yibo just stated at her knowing she was clearly lying to his face which he hated

Suddenly there was a sound n there stood...