Chapter 80

Taehyung knew one thing for sure, he was going to make sure he had every support possible in place for this trip, even if it cost him a fortune. Money meant nothing compared to having Clara and the boys well cared for. And as the dark clouds of his coming absence parted, everything suddenly seemed to be working better. He felt more confident and less anxiety, Clara was improving, and his time with the boys was joyful instead of smothered with guilt. He felt renewed purpose and joy. And if they pulled this off, he could really envision a clear future where his family was close by his side even with his complicated career.

He knew the last few years had been a roller coaster. The highest highs, and some very low lows. But overall since he and Clara had found each other, even though there were some difficult moments, his life had only improved.

Clara also spent time thinking about everything that had come her way over the last few years. She fell in love, moved to Korea, tragically lost her fiancé, and was surprised to find new love again. She had a family that had come around her, and then with her new love had started a family of her own. There were a lot of bumps and bruises along the way, and some of them would probably leave permanent emotional and physical scars. But she was beginning to truly settle into her new life. And even if it wasn't already perfect, it was perfect for her. Together with her husband she truly felt she could accomplish anything.

Both were certain of one thing, there would be more difficult roads ahead, but they believed the best was yet to come. And if they remained committed to growing together there was nothing that would stand in their way.

They saw so much promise in their little tiger and little cub. Every opportunity was open to them and they wanted nothing more than to see them, and any siblings they might have, flourish. Growing up confident, kind, and passionate.

And each day they were thankful for the loving community around them. Especially Clara's adopted mom and dad, Namjoon and all the members, the company staff that took care of them, and even Taehyung's parents who they knew would eventually come around.

This trip felt to the couple like an opportunity to turn the page to the next phase of their life. They would grow together as they explored the world, learning more about each other and their boys. Their love would always survive. And even though they might occasionally cut each other along the way, ultimately they would bring each other healing and a safe place to land. In each other's arms.