Chapter 21

With the most pressing issue behind them and a plan to move forward, Taehyung was making up for lost time and lost trust. He didn't have a lot of options to spoil Clara. He had promised to keep their relationship a secret, and based on Dohyun's guidance he became increasingly cautious about spending time with her even at the Big Hit building. So their relationship continued to mostly revolve around her coming to the dorms or his personal apartment so they could spend time together. Clara didn't much care for material things. And as she frequently reminded Taehyung, she didn't go out much so who would even see the beautiful things he bought her? So he prioritized showing his love in the way he was most comfortable. Touch.

Which is what was happening right now.

Clara was at Taehyung's personal apartment, which was in the same building as his parents. In less than an hour she was supposed to be downstairs to meet the two mothers to begin her "education" with the women. Knowing how stressed Clara was, Taehyung was busy distracting her, and making sure she would leave his apartment relaxed and with a fresh memory of his love.

The movie they were watching was all but forgotten as Taehyung's lips began to explore her earlobe. And the column of her neck. And her jaw.

"Come here" he growled out, grabbing her waist and pulling her to straddle his lap. Settling comfortably, their lips met in a gentle collision of sweet affections. Taehyung gently ran his hands from her thighs, to her hips, to her waist and back down again. While for her part Clara hands were tangled deep in her love's hair.

Slowly parting from her lips, Taehyung's mouth began to slowly slip down her neck. A combination of hot breath, small nips, teasing brushes from his nose, and open mouth kisses. He could feel her shudder when he found her most sensitive spots. So he'd slow and spend extra time there, until he felt her begin to squirm on his lap from the sensation. With a firm grip on Clara's hips to settle her, he'd begin his exploration to a new spot to tease, continuing to travel down to her collarbones and the base of her neck.

When the sensation became overwhelming Clara pulled away and nuzzled her face into Taehyung's neck, trying to calm her breathing and heart rate. Taehyung took this opportunity to gently whisper his love and affection.

"You are so good for me. I'm so lucky to be with you. You are truly perfect. I love you more than you can imagine. Whenever we are apart all I can think about is seeing you again. Thank you for making me a better man. You know I would do anything for you, just tell me what you want, hmm?"

In response Clara would curl in further, made shy by his affections and loving words. Taehyung slowly rocked back and forth, beginning to hum to allow her time to fully relax. When she finally recovered and was able to lean back a bit to look at him, she was met by his beautiful smile and warm chocolate eyes. Beginning with a gentle nuzzle to her nose, Taehyung repeated the process, rediscovering her most sensitive spots, while keeping her grounded with his hands firmly planted on her hips. He loved to hear her quiet squeals of pleasure and feel her breath hitch from the touch of his lips. He'd be happy to go even further with her, allowing his hands and lips to roam to new places. But he knew Clara continued to need space to take things slow. So he decided to take that as a challenge to see how excited he could get her with just his more innocent touches.

When the time for Clara to leave was approaching, Taehyung slowed his kisses and slid his hands up her back so he could simply hold her as tight as possible for the last few minutes before she needed to head downstairs. Fully relaxed and comfortable, Clara wanted to stay in the safety of Taehyung's arms with her head resting on his shoulder. But she eventually had to concede that it was time to get ready when she felt three gentle taps on her thigh.

Before letting her go Taehyung rested his forehead against hers, "I love you and I'm so proud of you. I know it is going to go great today, but if you need me, I'll be right here waiting for you, ok?"

Clara gently nodded her head, and started to slide off his lap, already missing his warmth. It was time to go see the mothers.