Chapter 32

If Taehyung was tired when he left the dorms that feeling was long gone. The excitement of seeing Clara and taking his life back into his own hands had him flying high.

He had to restrain himself from pounding in her door until she answered. She flung the door open to discover him bouncing up and down in excitement. With a smile that overtook all of her features she burst out laughing, grabbing his hand to pull him into the apartment so she could shut the door behind him.

Taehyung felt like he couldn't be close enough to her. He grabbed her in a crushing hug, face snuggled deep into her neck, just breathing in her scent and absorbing how free he felt. He hadn't felt this way in a long time, far too long, and he wasn't going to let go easily.

Grabbing her thighs to hoist her up and wrap her leg around his waist his lips crashed into hers, a mess of aggressive sloppy kisses, trying to get as close as possible.

Clara eventually threw her head back from his attack of lips, tongue, and teeth, laughing at his excitement and feeling giddy to finally be back together again.

Taehyung walked them over to the couch and sat down with her straddling his lap. He grabbed her hips to pull her as snug as possible and continued his assault on her lips, jaw, and neck.

Giggling again at the tickling sensation Clara tried to slow him down. "Taehyung, what is happening? Did you really get the morning off? Can we really spend it together? I've missed you so much."

This proclamation caused Taehyung to at least take a moment to let them both breathe. He didn't want to stop touching her even for a moment, but he did need to explain what was happening.

"Clara, my beautiful baby girl. I love you so much. I'm so sorry for last night, and honestly for the last few months. I know I've been missing, and I've hated not seeing you. Please forgive me."

After another series of passionate kisses, Taehyung continued, "I actually just ran away from the managers. I couldn't take being away from you anymore. And I was worried you might start to doubt how serious I am about our relationship if I didn't do something to prove how important you are. So I'm here now."

At this Taehyung finally loosened his desperate clutch and leaned back a bit so he could look Clara in the eyes. "I know I told you a while ago that I wanted to be your fiancé whenever you felt ready. But honestly I don't think that is a good idea anymore."

Clara nearly choked. Was Taehyung here to break up with her?

"Clara, I don't want you to be my fiancé, I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me? I know this isn't a very extravagant proposal, but I mean it with all of my heart."

Clara's heart was racing. This was very unexpected. But she was also giddy on the high of finally being together, in each other's arms. She knew how much she loved this man with her whole heart. And they'd already talked about this kind of future together, so what was there to hold her back? Not needing any time to think about it, she followed her excitement and responded with a huge grin.

"Taehyung, you know that I love you. Of course I'll marry you."

Taehyung broke into the biggest smile and hugged her as tight as he could. He never ever wanted to let this moment end. But he did have one more thing he wanted to say.

"Clara, I don't want to wait, let's get married right away. We both know we love each other so why spend any more time apart?"

Taehyung could see Clara's face begin to flush, and he saw the tell tale signs that she was becoming shy to his suggestion, now that it was really becoming real.

"Clara, I don't want you to misunderstand anything that I am saying. I would marry you today if that was an option, but I don't think the marriage registry office is open today. So can we get married tomorrow? Please? I want both of us to know without a doubt that we will always be together."

Taehyung saw tears begin to well up in his beloved Clara's eyes. "Ok" he heard her whisper as she tried to keep from crying.

"Ok" he whispered back, hugging her so tightly to his frame that he wanted to forget where he ended and she began.