Chapter 78 - Sabaody-take 2 ; Fakes

Start from the beginning

I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to sweat, "Try not to cause any more trouble, ok?~" He nodded fiercely, "Good." I sent a hand to his neck and he was knocked unconscious.

I stood up and sighed, pulling my hood closer to my eyes, "Damn, why'd they bring so much attention, huh?"

~~~

I headed towards the Bar where Shakky and Rayleigh usually are, but for some reason I was getting butterflies in my stomach. But they were good butterflies. Excited butterflies. I was imagining how much everyone had grown.

I practically skipped inside the bar, opening the door an excited look from Shakky and an impressed look from Rayleigh.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Shakky said, as I went to the bar.

"Hello Shakky and Rayleigh." I sighed.

"Rayleigh turned to me, "So, when'd you get here?"

I sat at a seat next to him, leaning my arms on the counter, "A few days ago, in the morning."

He chuckled and sipped his drink, "So you got here second. Some other crew members are already here, but they got here a few hours ago. I should be right."

"SECOND?!" I put my hands on the counter and stood, "Who was first?!"

"Roanoa Zoro." [Rayleigh]

"..." [(Y/N)]

"I know, it's hard to believe." [Shakky]

"Rayleigh, you wouldn't lie to me, right?" [(Y/N)]

'I was so excited to be the first one here, but ZORO, of all my friends, beat me to it! And only by a mere few hours!'

~~~

Walking through the street, I saw a sign on a pink bar looking building with our Jolly Roger on it. I took it down only to read, 'Now Recruiting!'

I crumpled it and went inside the bar, tossing it into a nearby trash can.

I stopped in my tracks and stared straight ahead, at a girl sitting at the bar, wearing jeans and a Bikini top. She had a log pose on her wrist and long orange hair. Hair that I'd recognize anywhere.

I went behind Nami and tapped her right shoulder, before sitting on her left.

She turned to me, and her face lit up, immediately jumping up and giving me a hug.

"OMG, (Y/N)! It's you! You look much stronger! I can't believe it's you! When did you get here? I'm so happy to see you!"

She spoke so fast, I barely got an opportunity to listen, as she snuggled my face against hers, "I-I'm happy to see you too!"

She sat back down, me sitting next to her, and she ordered each of us a drink.

"Nami you look great as well!" I smiled as the bartender left.

She flipped her hair and closed her eyes, a smug look on her face, "I've gotten much stronger."

I smiled, "That's good to hear. Oh wait, where did you end up?"

"Huh? Oh, right! I went to Whetharia! It's like Skypiea, an island in the sky, but the whole island is obsessed with how weather works."

"That sure is convenient."  [(Y/N)]

"So what about you?"  [Nami]

"Oh, I was sent to Amazon Lily." I looked down at the table, slouching over it, "I was actually there with Luffy for a while."

She gasped quietly and wrapped an arm around me, "I'm sure you went with him?"

I sighed and sat up slightly, "Yeah, but let's not talk about that now. I love your hair!"