29 - snow on the beach

Start from the beginning

She giggles, "What's with the face?"

Jay cleared his throat, "That's very attractive action of you, Park Eunsoo. "

"Pfft, Park Eunsoo?" Eunsoo response.

"You're my wife, aren't you?" He teasingly said.

"What if I say I'm not?" She replied jokingly.

"Then you'll be my partner in crime." Jay said making Eunsoo immediately looked away when she could feel her cheeks burning. Jay held her hands,

"I was wondering.."

"What if we don't go to the place that I told you and stay in our room?" He asked her.

Eunsoo looked at him in confused, "Then what are we going to do?"

Jay smirked, "Awh. Don't act innocent, baby."

Again, she feeling her ears turning red when she heard the nickname and figured out what was he meant.

"No!" Eunsoo splashed the water at him before standing up and walked away from the pool leaving the guy chuckling.

◇◇

"Wah, the view here is so beautiful." Eunsoo said as she inhaled the cold air while intertwining her fingers with Jay as they walked along at the beach. The wave doesn't move fast since it almost midnight and here they are, walking at the beach and heading to nowhere. Just the two of them with holding hands.

"See? I know you will love it." Jay said earning a sweet smile from her.

Jay noticed his wife smiling nonstop, "Why are you so happy?"

"Nothing, it just..I never feel how walking at the beach while holding hands like this. It made me feel like a dream for real." Eunsoo said while gazing at the sky and took a glance at their hands.

"Have you ever got in relationship back then?" Jay asked.

"Of course, I have."

Jay smiled as he waited for her to continue.

"The first one was the first year I got into my college. He was okay, I would say. He dated me because he wanted to get over his ex. When I found out from his friend, I asked him the truth to fix our relationship. He lashed out at me, showing his true side and we broke up. It lasted almost a year but it's fine."

"Is he try to find you now?" Jay said.

She shook her head, "After we broke up, we got into our ways as we didn't know each other."

"Is that all?"

Eunsoo shook her head again and Jay nodded before allowing her to continue.

"The second and last boyfriend I had was after I graduated. He was the reason I doesn't date anyone. After 3 months of dating him, we never share any kiss because I wasn't ready. We did hug sometimes but never kiss. I found out that he dated me because he wanted my body, like you know.."

Jay shocked with the statement and continue walking with listening to her stories.

"I was afraid that he would search for me but then his friend told me that he has been cheating on me of all time because I can't give what he want."

"Damn, all the boys you dated are red flag."

"I know." Eunsoo chuckled.

Jay caressed her hand with his thumb, "It's okay, you have me now. I won't be like them."