C.A.T.S. (Calm After The Storm)

Start from the beginning

FDL : Still don't get it.

After half an hour of scrambling in the entrails of drones, we found the first lost... And at the same time the last one. Everyone was gathered into one pila - only I was separated from the rest. Sweet !

Everyone was smeared with oil...

??? : Vau... (Wow...)

I kneeled over Razkolnikov and poked his screen a couple of times.

...

„REBOOTING".

25%

34%

45%

56%

FDL : It's pretty slow...

71%

72%

78%

92%

100%

RKN : AAH ?!

He shook his head a couple of times.

RKN : Where, wHat, HoW...

FDL : You overslept on your duty, Rodia. Come on and get up. I know you're unscratched.

RKN : ...Of course, sir.

Rodia quickly rose from the ground with the help of this move, unknown to me by name, used in martial arts movies.

RKN : Hm ? Who are you, Ma'am ?

DOLL : Menya zovut Doll. Priyatno poznakomit'sya. (My name is Doll. Nice to meet you.)

RKN : Likewise. You're working with boss ? I mean – everyone of us does, but – right now ?

DOLL : YA dogadyvayus'. No on menya ne ponimayet. (I guess. But he doesn't understand me.)

RKN : I see... I'll translate some things for him if he needs to. Anyway...

Razkolnikov turned toward the rest of our unconscious merry bunch.

FDL : Yep.

Rise and shine, everybody ! Rise and shine !

Waking them up was a hussle.

First, there was Razumihin.

RZM : Trash cans... I've seen them everywhere ! EVERYWHERE !

He's... more cooky than usual. His screen have a few cracks, but he'll live.

Then, there was Dr. Deuss...

Dr.Deuss : My...

RKN : My what ?

Dr.Deuss : ...HERO !

She immediately jumped at Razkolnikov. I'd... rather not describe all that... stuff. I took some time to calm her down. She's still pretty lovey-dovey with Rodia...

Rodia and Deuss sitting on a tree...

Then, there was Casimir...

FDL : Hello ? Can you hear me ?

I shook him gently.

FDL : Wake up !

CZ : Egh- What- What ?

FDL : You okay ?

He looked... okay. Minus all that oil stains...

CZ : I guess. I'm not hurt... Maybe a little bruised... A shower would help too... You should take a shower too, you know ?