#13 Married?!

"Bruce~!" Talia sang as she somehow jumped into the dining room of the Wayne Manor. "I have a surprise for you!"

"Talia." Bruce growled, getting to his feet. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh come on, can't I come and see my favourite people and my lovely son to talk?"

"The last time you did that, Damian was born! Now we all have to suffer!" Jason lamented, throwing his hands up in the air.

Talia ignored him and snapped her fingers. A few men came in, carrying a chair with something- no, someone tied to it.

Upon closer look, the person had blue-black raven hair in pigtails, fair skin and was wearing...MDC clothing?! The boys were shocked.

Now, Marinette wasn't unconscious. She was simply...resting, you could say. Her eyes were closed but she had sort of a supernatural vision, thanks to being the guardian of the Miraculous.

Talia grinned. "Now, this girl is going to unite the League and the Miraculous once and for all." Judging by the bruised lip and several cuts on Talia, she was a tough nut to crack.

"Damian, my son, you are going to marry this girl."

The moment Marinette heard that, her eyes flew open.

"I'm going to WHAT?!"

"Oh, yes Marinette. I know your secret. And I have your miraculous. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Talia, head of the League of Assassins and also mother of the guy you will be marrying-"

And with that, Marinette had broken out of the ropes and duct tape and started beating the sh*t out of Talia. Dick and Jason had to come forward and physically restrain her, and even then they were struggling.

She glared at Talia. "You have my miraculous, huh?"

Over time, Marinette's mind had developed a subconscious link to the rest of the Miraculous. Pretty unrealistic but hey its a fanfiction what can you do :)

So she called upon this special mind link of hers and boom her earrings magically appeared on her ears.

"Yes!" Talia smiled proudly, holding up a transparent locked box. "It's right here- wait what where did it go?!"

"Tikki, spots on!" Marinette freed herself from Jason and Dick's clutches and yelled, "Wayzz, Tikki, unify!"

"Shellter!" A barrier appeared around Talia. Then she snapped her fingers and a chair appeared. She sat down and Alfred appeared with a cup of tea.

"Now, Talia, talk."

"You WILL accept this marriage proposal and-" Talia got to her feet only to be cut off.

"Yeah yeah, I accept, anything else?"

"-and you will- wait what?"

"If there's nothing else, I'll head back now. Try not to get yourself killed."

"Now just wait here-" Bruce was still very confused. So Marinette was a powerful girl and Miraculous were magic jewellery with magic powers. Ooh, I wonder if there's a Bat Miraculous-

"Wait you accept?"

Marinette shrugged. "Yeah, not like I have anything better to do anyway. I don't need to go home to my abusive parents or ex-classmates, plus your son is cute so its a win-win situation."

"Alfred! Where are the adoption pa-"

"No." all the Wayne siblings chorused.

"Oh and one more thing, your wedding will be in a weeks' time."

Marinette spat out the tea in her mouth and it went flying splat into Damian's face.

"ONE WEEK?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DRESS IN A WEEK?"

"I don't know, that's not my problem to deal with. Goodbye!"

This was going to be tough week.

~~~~~~~
The next day, Marinette woke up early from habit and after wandering around the mansion, she decided to make breakfast for everyone.

After she was done, she went around (with Alfred's help) and woke people up to eat her delicious pancakes that she cooked.

The first person's door she had to bang on was Damian's. He answered the door sleepily and everything was fine except for a small issue.

Damian slept shirtless.

The moment he answered the door, Marinette went red. Her heart suddenly became a butterfly and randomly started jumping around her chest.

"PANCAKES! THEY'RE SO HOT JUST LIKE YOU- I MEAN BREAKFAST IS YOU WAIT NO PANCAKES ARE SO HANDSOME-"

Damian looked at her in confusion.

"-NO JSKAOFISJJSJAKJF WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS YOU'RE PANCAKES— okay I can't deal with this good job Marinette way to embarrass yourself in front of one of the hottest guys in the world and- OH MY GOSH HE HEARD THAT OKAY I'M GOING BYE"

And she ran down the hallway muttering something about crushes and history repeating itself.

Damian looked at her and a smile made its way onto his face (Damian: you better not tell anyone)
~~~~~~~
"I just don't understand why I have to wear this ugly @$$ dress! It's so unfashionable and impractical! Honestly, I would've thought the League had more fashion sense-"

Damian listened to Marinette rant about the wedding dress that the League had given to her with a small smile.

"-and why can't I make my own dress, it would be so much better than this trashy one!"

It was the day before the wedding and Marinette was trying on the dress that the League had given *ahem* forced her to wear. As the days had passed, Damian found himself slowly falling more and more for this girl. Now, he actually wasn't against marrying someone like her.

Marinette had of course started liking Damian. She began to get to know him and his family more and more. She still got flustered easily when making direct eye contact or seeing him shirtless but felt comfortable around him.
~~~~~~~
*day of the wedding*
Marinette walked down the aisle, clutching her flowers nervously as she got closer and closer to her husband-to-be.

Come on, Marinette! she thought. There's nothing to worry about, just marrying the perfect and handsome guy you like in about 3 minutes!

Her palms started sweating and she didn't realise she had reached Damian until he reached out and took her hand.

*time skip to after the vows and whatnot*

"-and i now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride"

Damian looked at Marinette as she gave her silent consent. Then he swooped her into a kiss and everyone started clapping and cheering until they heard a rip.

"Stupid dress," Marinette muttered under her breath.

"Luckily I wore pants."

I have no idea how an actual wedding is like haha I hope this is realistic enough

also, I know it's been really long since I've updated and I'm extremely sorry yall but I've been taking some time to reflect and think about myself.

I've realised that I need to focus on myself and stuff for a while because I've recently been going through some hard times.

I most likely will not be updating this book for a while unless I feel really motivated to write something or have a random idea. but this book is NOT discontinued, merely paused for a little while.

I hope you guys understand, please continue reading and voting to support my book!! As always,

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Zoe 💜