#10 Gone (pt. 1)

!This story will contain angst, sadness and suicide. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, LEAVE NOW AND SKIP THIS SERIES OF CHAPTERS.

~~~~~~~
"Marinette Dupain-Cheng! This is the last straw. How dare you bully this Lila girl? I thought I raised you better!"

Sabine Cheng's voice echoed through the bakery. She held  a sobbing Lila protectively behind her while glaring at her daughter.

"But, Maman, I-"

"I don't want to hear it! Go to your room and pack your things now! You will stay with your father in America. Good riddance!"

With that, she sent Marinette up to her room where she burst into tears. She was fine with Lila harassing her in school, but to convince her parents? She loved them. But they didn't love her anymore.

"Tikki, I don't know what to do anymore! I have nothing left, nobody loves me now."

Sobbing into her pillow, all Marinette felt was despair and hopelessness.

Tikki knew she wasn't going to snap out of it anytime soon and quickly dialed Luka's number.

"Hello?"

Marinette continued crying and Luka somehow heard it, his eyes widening.

"Melody?"

Still, no answer came.

"Melody!"

Nothing.

Luka hung up.

Five minutes later, Viperion, Ryuko and Honey Bee crashed into her balcony.

"Marinette!"

She finally looked up. She was a wreck, eyes red, makeup smeared.

"My mum...s-she's making me m-move to America and stay with my bi-biological dad. A-All because of Lila."

"Do you know his name?"

"I think it was Bryce wait no, Bruce Wayne."

Ok so I know I haven't been updating my EAH story that much but I'm working on it and it should be out by the end of the week.

Also if you have made it this far, good job. This story will be very sad however I will write an alternative happier ending after this.

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Zoe 💜