Meeting BTS

Tati pov

"AGAIN!" Sicily yelled at us from the mirror. I was seriously starting the hate that word. We all got back into our positions. She pressed play on the remote. Ember kept missing the beat. Knowing Sicily she saw it, and was just ignoring it. "Stop" she said. "Well there goes living until 20." I thought to myself. She came closer and then the door opened. "Thank you Jesus, for perfect timing!" I mumbled to myself throwing my arms in the air.

Our manager came in a group of boys following behind him. They had three more members than we did, but it was all good. "Introduce yourselves." He said then stepped back. We all stood in a line. "Bang-tan. Hello we are BTS." There was all cool and stuff, and we didn't even have one. Well you don't need on in America. You just need a name. "We're. 4hearts" Sicily said. They nodded.

"I'm Sicily the oldest and the leader and main rapper." she said. "I'm Ember and I'm the lead vocal" Ember followed. "I'm KayKay the visual and lead dancer." They all introduced themselves. Me... I was off some where in La La land. I was punched and I came back to reality. "Oh! I'm Tatianna but you can call me Tati. I'm the main dancer and main singer." I said smiling.

"So how old are you guys if you don't mind us asking." The one with blonde hair asked. "21" Sicily said. "19" Ember said. "18"KayKay said. "15" I said and their eyes almost popped out of there head. "Seriously!" the shortest one asked. I gave a smile and nod. "Well I'm Jimin. This is V, JungKook, Rap Monster, J Hope, Suga, and Jin he said pointing at people. They smiled and waved.

"Alright now that your aquatinted. One of you from each group will be producing a duet album. The rest of you will get work off until there promotions are over so we will hold votes on who wants to work with who." Our manager announced.

We each got to search the members of the BTS. Jin was like the mother I the group. V there was no real way for me to explain him. He is normal one minute, then doing weird things the next, and his voice is very deep which I like. Jhope he is very wild. He likes to dance to Sistar touch my body with Jimin. and he is a very good rapper. Jimin is short but has a great body, plus a lovely voice. Rap monster great rapper, he just dances with his face it's weird. Suga is always sleeping for some reason. And the younger ones are scared of him. So..... Yeah. Plus he likes to say swag. Finally JungKook. He has weird antics, but is tall and cute, he can sing, rap, and dance. So I will be writing his name down.

A cough interrupted my thought process. I looked up to find the manager with a camera. Quickly, I shoved the paper into the box leaving the room waiting for the others to finish.

"Okay we have results." our manager said. BTSs manager was holding the box as he pulled out the papers. JungKook one he read showing the paper.

"Ember one, Tati one, Tati two, Tati three, JungKook two, JungKook three, Rap Monster one, Ember two Tati four, and Tati five" My manger said.

"Congratulations!" You two are doing a duet album!" my members shouted. My head sunk in despair. It's not that I didn't want to do the album, rest time would have been wonderful for me. I looked up his eyes meeting mine. My eyes went wide, so I looked straight at my manager, not even blinking. He began explains the details and practice times along with the schedules. Secretly I was sneaking glances at him. "What are you doing." Tati thought to myself.
"Yes. He is cute. Yes. He is tall. Yes. He wonderful all together, but that means he will never like you. Plus, he's three years older than you. So stop!" I scolded my self mentally. It was all good, until I was hit with a stack of papers.

"Alright everyone go home. You two come back tomorrow" for recording he said. We said our goodbyes, and went back to our dorm.

"Why me?" I yelled into the pillows. The only interaction with guys I have ever had was with my dad and brother. I never really went to school do to my extreme asthma and allergies, so I couldn't interact with them.

I lied down on my bed about to explode. "It can't be all that bad" I told myself. " I'll just practice a little I said talking to myself." I sat up on my bed grabbing a large teddy bear. "This should make things a lot easier." I thought.

"JungKook? JungKook oppa? Mr.Jeon JungKook?" I said, now I ran into another problem. I have no ideas how to address him. "Good idea. Tati create more problems for yourself." I scolded myself. "Everything should be fine tomorrow." I said to myself and laid down on my bed. I should be fine right?

---------------------------------------------------------

I have started revising and editing. Don't judge me I'm bad in English Class
1/7/16